The mystic mats vaccum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wild-Eye Miller is a crazy beggar found west of Fort Marriner.Practice ethical science!My pal Dr. Phlib and Me (Dr. Albeert Einstein) told you so.

Edit:I told you so, jackanapes. Always listen to elite scientist! FOR SCIENCE!That is what you get for listening to a crazy beggar.

Alright, it's a virtual currency bought with another virtual currency but still, this was outrageous! User Docs says we can contact ANet's people in-game, I saw 3 standing by the Mystic Toilet and two of them didn't say a word, the other only linked "True Mettle", apparently a pistol I couldn't find any information on the wiki.

As a player, money comes and go, but as a customer, I feel... betrayed and offended. I know it's harsh words for the context but still, 5k Karma is offensive.

@lapaer.7581 said:

@Neo Mortem.3627 said:All of those ingots.... the thousands upon thousands of Mithril Ingots donated... Maybe even a million.... a grand sum worth hundreds of gold... just to get 5k karma in return.

I didn't even get the karma T_T

@Neo Mortem.3627 said:All of those ingots.... the thousands upon thousands of Mithril Ingots donated... Maybe even a million.... a grand sum worth hundreds of gold... just to get 5k karma in return.

I didn't even get the karma T_T

Same here, donated about 170 odd ingots, so not a huge amount, but thought the bar had bugged out at 100% after 3 collections, so left the instance in case it was on my side. Came back, event is over and didn't get anything.