What needs a nerf

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poll is not only missing engy..(caugh bias) But the real question.The Question is not what needs a nerf. Cuz we all know, for the last 6 years.. That don't work.The real question that should of been asked is what need's a rework? & the answer is everything.All classes, all skill's , all traits. All ect.. in pvp. I said it a milion times. Trash it & do a reedew with something else.This is not working. We all waiting for the real next mmo spvp to take your place. Not Korean or asian mmo. But something else.So get into gear & start over.

@praqtos.9035 said:

@Zawn.9647 said:every single 1shot build should be nerfed - power mesmer, sb sic'em, etc...every single immortal build should be nerfed such as Scrapper

I agree. But you do realize the 1 shot pony trick is the only viable build there is for mesmers. Remove that, Mesmers might as well pillow fight.

If they return old condi mirage to be one of the strongest 1x1'er and not be totally r*ped by thieves... then they can delete power mesmer for all I care ;)

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thoughtWhy not? Its not oneshot. Mesmer alrdy have no viable builds left. So they have to give us something else = sustained dps. Mirage is perfect, except its too bad now. So return old one and we are equal :)

because mirage had ridiculous levels of condi applications while having amazing defenses in form of evades/invul/blink/stealth as well as inflicting confusion + torment so you need to stand still and not cast anything after you cleanse the first batch - and it was frequent enough that was impossible to dodge everything and/or cleanse everything :)

tl:dr; it was boring af to fight against - and a game should be fun, right? right? :D

@Zawn.9647 said:

@Zawn.9647 said:every single 1shot build should be nerfed - power mesmer, sb sic'em, etc...every single immortal build should be nerfed such as Scrapper

I agree. But you do realize the 1 shot pony trick is the only viable build there is for mesmers. Remove that, Mesmers might as well pillow fight.

If they return old condi mirage to be one of the strongest 1x1'er and not be totally r*ped by thieves... then they can delete power mesmer for all I care ;)

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thoughtWhy not? Its not oneshot. Mesmer alrdy have no viable builds left. So they have to give us something else = sustained dps. Mirage is perfect, except its too bad now. So return old one and we are equal :)

because mirage had ridiculous levels of condi applications while having amazing defenses in form of evades/invul/blink/stealth as well as inflicting confusion + torment so you need to stand still and not cast anything after you cleanse the first batch - and it was frequent enough that was impossible to dodge everything and/or cleanse everything :)

tl:dr; it was boring af to fight against - and a game should be fun, right? right? :DToo bad mesmer evade dropped to one of the lowest(ofc I dont count facetank lads as necro/guardian). Damage was cut by 50-67% all over the place and confusions lasts few seconds... It would be fine if they wouldnt nerf power mesmer to be even worse than its used to be.That must be hella lot of fun to be hardstuck in dominance of fb/scourge/engi/rev/rampagemains... probably its fun when you play 1 of these (small addition: burncancerweavers)

@Zawn.9647 said:

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thought

I'm sure you would.

I hate power as a playstyle and feel forced into now that Scepter nerfs have gutted any kill potential condi mirage has on any build that isn't a scourge or rev caught out alone. Powers the only viable way to run mesmer in PvP now, unambiguously heads and shoulders better. I've never liked the feel as it's never felt like how a trickster illusionist should play and fight, lobbying 3k bouncing projectiles and nuking people at a distance with direct damage. That's what we should be seeing from damage orientated Elementalists.

@Zawn.9647 said:

And yet Spellbreaker, Boonbeast, Weaver, Prot Holo, druid, and Scrapper were all strong enough to stall them out and contest the node 100% of the time at high tiers before the March balance patch gutted condition mirage's damage.

tl:dr; it was boring af to fight against - and a game should be fun, right? right? :D

Never stopped Scrappers or Weavers.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thought

I'm sure you would.

I hate power as a playstyle and feel forced into now that Scepter nerfs have gutted any kill potential condi mirage has on any build that isn't a scourge or rev caught out alone. Powers the only viable way to run mesmer in PvP now, unambiguously heads and shoulders better. I've never liked the feel as it's never felt like how a trickster illusionist should play and fight, lobbying 3k bouncing projectiles and nuking people at a distance with direct damage. That's what we should be seeing from damage orientated Elementalists.

That playstyle on eles got nerfed 7 years ago quickly after launch as people were complaining of being nuked from distance by scepter/dagger eles...like staff was nerfed for the same reason and any power spec eles ever had since launch..always nerfed without compensation

@praqtos.9035 said:

tl:dr; it was boring af to fight against - and a game should be fun, right? right? :DToo bad mesmer evade dropped to one of the lowest(ofc I dont count facetank lads as necro/guardian). Damage was cut by 50-67% all over the place and confusions lasts few seconds... It would be fine if they wouldnt nerf power mesmer to be even worse than its used to be.That must be hella lot of fun to be hardstuck in dominance of fb/scourge/engi/rev/rampagemains... probably its fun when you play 1 of these (small addition: burncancerweavers)

""dont get all these ppl with holo nerfs, it honestly feel well rounded imo. sure we hurt like hell but i feel like u should kite those flashy attacks. u dont stand around in scourges circles either so why get close to a holo when he's in holomode. besides, hes supposed to hurt, be smart and play around it, all skills have obvious tells so yea .__. ""

in Nerfs other than mesmer. Comment by praqtos.9035 May 7, 2018""

I feel like ....what more to add..typical forum bias..but anyway be smart and play around all you want nerfed

@Arheundel.6451 said:

""dont get all these ppl with holo nerfs, it honestly feel well rounded imo. sure we hurt like hell but i feel like u should kite those flashy attacks. u dont stand around in scourges circles either so why get close to a holo when he's in holomode. besides, hes supposed to hurt, be smart and play around it, all skills have obvious tells so yea .__. ""

in Nerfs other than mesmer. Comment by praqtos.9035 May 7, 2018""

I feel like ....what more to add..typical forum bias..but anyway be smart and play around all you want nerfedYou are correct 100%. You are one of these typically biased people, despite mesmer complains are dead long ago you still want it nerfed :joy:

@praqtos.9035 said:

Mesmers already have the most annoying and bullshit mechanics in the game so that's your 'something'. Theres no class like mesmer that makes me go like "I really cba to even bother fighting this 1v1"

@Arheundel.6451 said:

I'm sure you would.

That playstyle on eles got nerfed 7 years ago quickly after launch as people were complaining of being nuked from distance by scepter/dagger eles...like staff was nerfed for the same reason and any power spec eles ever had since launch..always nerfed without compensation

its funny how mesmers cant see this... they think they MUST have a OP spec otherwise its unfair... :D

@Snellibee.2761 said:

Mesmers already have the most annoying and kitten mechanics in the game so that's your 'something'. Theres no class like mesmer that makes me go like "I really cba to even bother fighting this 1v1"Hard to understand what you even talking about, are you lost in clones? Accept my condolences

@Zawn.9647 said:

I'm sure you would.

its funny how mesmers cant see this... they think they MUST have a OP spec otherwise its unfair... :D

You are wrong..the people complaining about mirage "nerfs" are nothing more than FOTM rerollers who became mesmer "mains" after mirage release...they never knew how to play mesmer to start with, all they knew was that youtube copy/paste build..nerf that and they can't even use WASD on a mesmer..hence the complaints

@praqtos.9035 said:

Mesmers already have the most annoying and kitten mechanics in the game so that's your 'something'. Theres no class like mesmer that makes me go like "I really cba to even bother fighting this 1v1"Hard to understand what you even talking about, are you lost in clones? Accept my condolences

Clones, stealth and low CD blinks paired with invulnerablity frames while you're attacking are all mechanics that absolutely suck to play against. Happens to be Mirage has all of these.

Just one mesmer is already able to fill the screen with clones cluttering the UI with your name giving you actual eye cancer. Two mesmers pooping out clones next to eachother is another level

In no way I think Mirage is still broken numberswise, however mirage is still stupid to play against and requires a lot more effort than facing other classes.

@Lala.8752 said:u just need to watch the ladder and high lvl game the broken class at the moment is revenant but this class is too hard for gold player

Watching the ladder to determine what class is op or not is actually beyond stupid. It's not the class that got these people on the top leaderboards. It's their own personal skill and awareness of the game

@Snellibee.2761 said:

Clones, stealth and low CD blinks paired with invulnerablity frames while you're attacking are all mechanics that absolutely suck to play against. Happens to be Mirage has all of these.Did you just describe theif ? Minus clones of course (low cd blinks made me chuckle tbh)Just one mesmer is already able to fill the screen with clones cluttering the UI with your name giving you actual eye cancer. Two mesmers pooping out clones next to eachother is another levelI dont even know... never happened to be in your situation, may be your screen is too small? :DIn no way I think Mirage is still broken numberswise, however mirage is still stupid to play against and requires a lot more effort than facing other classes.Thats all your opinion, I'd rather fight mesmer than holo for an example.

@Lala.8752 said:u just need to watch the ladder and high lvl game the broken class at the moment is revenant but this class is too hard for gold player

Watching the ladder to determine what class is op or not is actually beyond stupid. It's not the class that got these people on the top leaderboards. It's their own personal skill and awareness of the gameOr their ability to wintrade, smurf on alts and win/lose on demand if this helps to secure their position.