Need Advice on Power Vanilla Mesmer Build (WvW)

Soulock.1752

I call upon the Mesmer Mains of WvW to lend me some advice to help improve my build as I've been having conflicting decisions... either to swap off-hand Torch for Focus or swap sigils to sacrifice condi cleanse for more damage against Condi Deadeye/Mirage/Scrapper/Druid etc... I mainly Solo Roam and follow enemy Zerg's tail for kills to the point that they will chase me off from Mendons to Tier 3 SMC... (literally)

Here is the link to my build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhQQNAR8fnsIClphVoBmoBcrhlXj58ng6xcllHBNgvaC-jFyHABvr+DAPBgeUy5luh/VOMz+DMpEU5LCQAAEgbezsZbGczbezbezb21t5Nbzb2m38mJFQELjA-w

I would like to hear some advice so I can finally end this decision making conflict in my mind and maybe finally act on it ?

Sorry for my bad English, not my Native Language ?

Note: I'm only a 2 month old Mesmer = a kitten not yet a tiger ?

@"Soulock.1752" said:I call upon the Mesmer Mains of WvW to lend me some advice to help improve my build as I've been having conflicting decisions... either to swap off-hand Torch for Focus or swap sigils to sacrifice condi cleanse for more damage against Condi Deadeye/Mirage/Scrapper/Druid etc... I mainly Solo Roam and follow enemy Zerg's tail for kills to the point that they will chase me off from Mendons to Tier 3 SMC... (literally)

Here is the link to my build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhQQNAR8fnsIClphVoBmoBcrhlXj58ng6xcllHBNgvaC-jFyHABvr+DAPBgeUy5luh/VOMz+DMpEU5LCQAAEgbezsZbGczbezbezb21t5Nbzb2m38mJFQELjA-w

I would like to hear some advice so I can finally end this decision making conflict in my mind and maybe finally act on it ?

Sorry for my bad English, not my Native Language ?

Note: I'm only a 2 month old Mesmer = a kitten not yet a tiger ?

Drop Inspiration and take Domination, you will automatically adjust what to get from there to your playstyle, I honestly haven't play core mesmer for long time, but inspiration have no place, specially for wvw, take domination and get some more damage =D

And your English is fine ^^