[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Dragonfall main quater-master at north-east is selling ls4 currencies.-Remove the buying limit and add mist motes.=If I have 2000 volatile and want to spend them in 100 inscribed shards it's MY problem, I should't be limited to only buy 5.

Pretty plz, change that ASAP, it affects anything and will make everyhing more convenient, I farm for hours volatile magics, I have the right to convert them in currencies, that's all thanks.

While adding the Black Lion Statuette item (and its corresponding merchant) to the game was an excellent QoL improvement, I would still like to have the option to purchase certain items directly from the Gem Store on a regular basis, including but not limited to:

Home Instance gathering nodes; Golden Black Lion Chest Keys; and These Permanent Contracts: ** Permanent Black Lion Merchant Contract; ** Permanent Hair Stylist Contract; ** Permanent Bank Access Contract; ** Permanent Trading Post Express Contract; ** Endless Repair Contract; and ** Endless Upgrade Extractor Contract.

Moreover, if one has the Permanent / Endless versions of one or more of these items, he should be able to exchange the consumable versions for a reasonable quantity of Black Lion Statuettes per consumable (e.g., an Upgrade Extractor could be sold to the Black Lion Statuette merchant for 5 Black Lion Statuettes, etc., etc.).

Got so many Hairstlye Kits and Things and always get them in BLC... its everytime a waste after you get the permanent versions.

please for the love of all things right in the world, add an option to hide your shield so that we can see the backpacks. why the heck should a slab of metal cover the hours of effort that i put into getting mawdrey on my back. i understand some people may like the shield cosmetic, but that's why you should just add a simple toggle. please make this happen.

Please give Revenant a core ranged condi weapon; It sucks having the only option linked to Renegade especially when its not necessarily the build choice I enjoy as well many others. Consider linking it to invocation something like Scepter/Focus or Focus main hand/something else so that we at least have the option to run something other than camping Mace/axe and swapping to staff strictly for CC. Specific fights in fractals (Thermal Reactor) Become a bit harder when you're limited to melee without any options other than hammer who mind you hits like a wet noodle with condition builds.

It's kind of a stupid suggestion, but I need to ask, can you bring back the German Shepherd mini, and also allow rangers the chance to train one. I lost my pup this past July and would love to have one that looked just like her running at my side. I love my gathering Shepherd, it makes me smile. But I haven't seen the mini in the store yet.

With this latest announcement on the QoL related to stat-selectable items, I felt it would be time to suggest this again (as people have before):

Stackable ascended boxes. Now that the majority of ascended boxes will come in stat-selectable boxes rather than their own specific stat, I think it's time to look into making these boxes stack to help the inventory/bank management of such.

Additionally, another related QoL that would help on the same front would be stackable ascended trinkets if stats are exactly the same per example; having multiples of Ring of Red Death, instead of each taking up it's own slot let them stack together since they are the exact same item. Although I understand for stat-selectable trinkets or infused vs non-infused (or attuned) it should be flagged differently and have it's own stack since they're technically a different item.

It never feels good for me to salvage ascended simply because I'm running out of space and then later making a new build on a new character and noticing I could've used that box or that trinket. I prefer leaving salvaging of ascended items to more of a deliberate choice than an either/or choice, if that makes sense.

@VDAC.2137 said:Could we have an option for additional half steps on musical instruments to enable playing sharps/flats and in different keys? Perhaps holding an additional key when playing a note could raise it by a half step.Yeah great idea, or you simply use the F slots... F1=C#, F2=D#, F3=F#, F4=G# and F5=A# Shouldn't be hard but don't know.I would really enjoy to have half-tones but it has been discussed again and again and again...

• Make collections for all and future cosmetic auras(except raid).
  • Make a base aura infusion with no cosmetic, then when people want to have a particular effect on it, add requirements to obtain the effects.
  • collections are repeatable for stackable infusions effects.
  • add the remaining colors for reverberating and undulating infusions already! i want purple undulating

Reward grouping.

Gw2 have plenty of solo content, this is good, but knowing the magic of the game is the amazing multiplayer capabilities, it is a mmorpg game I would suggest some coop multiplayer incentives on the solo player focused gameplay.

Most important in my opinion is "story and collections"

The way I see this could be done without damaging the economy would be to add the following.

When doing story or collections in group, each step completed would give:

100% bonus exp for each party member also completing that step.( if member already completed that step before at least they would get the experience boost for helping others)

Add a new currency called "never alone" and when completing solo content as a group some of that would be added to the reward, this currency could be traded for cool items

Hope this idea brings some inspiration to make gw2 even better than what it is now.

I can see the community would come together even more with something like this implemented

Edit:

For players not to exploit this incentives, at least one of the players had to never did that story or collection item on their payed account wide.

I was already seeing people making new toons or free accounts just to farm this currency with their friends, the goal is to incentive grouping while players make genuine progress.

Thank you and love you all.

My thoughts:

1) Add graphic representation of a player class (small logo/pictogramm) before/after his name (in main field screen): helps faster recognition of environment (cruicial in PVP).

2) Add ability to save/load buid presets (PVP) - skills and gear. And make them linkable (can be imported) in chats/ingame mail. People will share and discuss.

3) In PVP - disable autoheal if no enemy is nearby (aka. exiting combat mode) - it shouldn't be there in the first place (in PVE - maybe, but not in PVP). Player should heal naturally or with skills.

4) Consider adding more maps with unique mechanics (asymetrical, water landscapes etc..) - I am sure creative folks have plenty to offer.

5) Consider trying experimental things (PVP modes, maps):

• True Core mode (core classes only can enter queue, restrict changing the build after entering);
  • Single Class matches (pick five same classes to fight other five);
  • No Downstate matches (events, could be certain days of a week/month);
  • Time-Warped Space map (time flow is decreased twicely, at 100%) - should be some Void involved.
  • etc.

6) Dismissible match confirmation window - it clutters screen.

I've got an amazing suggestion; implement feature that allows you to right click a player and "Mute Effects" reducing their character to a base character model with zero auras or item effects. This is to combat all the kids who apparently need attention by turning their characters into absolute aura bleeding eye cancer and flopping all over everyone trying to be as annoying as possible.

Don't know if this has been suggested before but here it goes:

• Have an option to make party color different from squad color while on a squad. This would be really nice in WvW because support classes can keep better attention on their own party while keeping in mind the effect radius of skills.

Possible Skyscale Trolling:

Teleport to a friend should only work if the player you are teleporting to is not on a mount. I was on my skyscale yesterday a guild mate teleported to me while I was way up in the air. They fell to their death. I fear people may abuse this.