Matchmanipulation — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Matchmanipulation

Patrick.2987Patrick.2987 Member ✭✭✭

Hello Arenanet,

please stop manipulating matches by banning players in the middle of a match happening. Thanks!

Comments

  • Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Banning people mid match? Anet doesn't even ban people who wintrade for seasons besides a few months of dishonor.

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ziggityzog.7389 said:
    Banning people mid match? Anet doesn't even ban people who wintrade for seasons besides a few months of dishonor.

    Actually thats happen always mid game ... for some reason . Imagine... you being banned for some trash talk but wintraders comfortably playing wvw/pve, just not ranked :joy:

  • bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭

    had a guy in my q once who got banned mid game for 300+hours for inappropriate language

    www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

  • mindcircus.1506mindcircus.1506 Member ✭✭✭✭

    This forum really needs a thumbs down button.

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @bluri.2653 said:
    had a guy in my q once who got banned mid game for 300+hours for inappropriate language

    I thought there was a language filter?

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @Ziggityzog.7389 said:
    Banning people mid match? Anet doesn't even ban people who wintrade for seasons besides a few months of dishonor.

    Actually thats happen always mid game ... for some reason . Imagine... you being banned for some trash talk but wintraders comfortably playing wvw/pve, just not ranked :joy:

    Sad mate I know. If you stream and act like you are good then wintrade. Nada happens. Bot for 3000+ games per season nada happens. Afk for matches and matches just for free pips and awards nada happens.

    Do something like say a curse word when a anet dev is around. Permanent ban.

    Priorities are very skewed

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ziggityzog.7389 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @Ziggityzog.7389 said:
    Banning people mid match? Anet doesn't even ban people who wintrade for seasons besides a few months of dishonor.

    Actually thats happen always mid game ... for some reason . Imagine... you being banned for some trash talk but wintraders comfortably playing wvw/pve, just not ranked :joy:

    Sad mate I know. If you stream and act like you are good then wintrade. Nada happens. Bot for 3000+ games per season nada happens. Afk for matches and matches just for free pips and awards nada happens.

    Do something like say a curse word when a anet dev is around. Permanent ban.

    Priorities are very skewed

    When people hacked fov a lot in wvw Anet dev stated that was players improving their skill.
    Same logic must be aplyed to boters and win traders.

    Gw2 working as intended... have fun trolling.

  • toxic.3648toxic.3648 Member ✭✭✭

    @Ziggityzog.7389 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @Ziggityzog.7389 said:
    Banning people mid match? Anet doesn't even ban people who wintrade for seasons besides a few months of dishonor.

    Actually thats happen always mid game ... for some reason . Imagine... you being banned for some trash talk but wintraders comfortably playing wvw/pve, just not ranked :joy:

    Sad mate I know. If you stream and act like you are good then wintrade. Nada happens. Bot for 3000+ games per season nada happens. Afk for matches and matches just for free pips and awards nada happens.

    Do something like say a curse word when a anet dev is around. Permanent ban.

    Priorities are very skewed

    This is literally the example i brought up on another thread . Got suspended for 1 day and comment removed . Lets see how long this one stays up

    Toxicity Pengu to the rescue /o/

  • apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @bluri.2653 said:
    had a guy in my q once who got banned mid game for 300+hours for inappropriate language

    The real question is did the team he was on lose rating?

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @apharma.3741 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:
    had a guy in my q once who got banned mid game for 300+hours for inappropriate language

    The real question is did the team he was on lose rating?

    If he was offline for ~90s then no

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.