Ranger shouts turned into commands were is the rune for it

Linken.6345

I'm struggling to see the point of this change. Was there some powerful build that triggered this change or something? Rangers had shouts in GW1.

As these shout runes aren't cheap, all it's done is annoy people who have previously spent gold building armour\rune sets (or even alts) around this.For me it was more of a roleplaying alt, as I had a second ranger in GW1 that was a beastmaster.

@"kalgregor.9187" said:I'm struggling to see the point of this change. Was there some powerful build that triggered this change or something? Rangers had shouts in GW1.

As these shout runes aren't cheap, all it's done is annoy people who have previously spent gold building armour\rune sets (or even alts) around this.For me it was more of a roleplaying alt, as I had a second ranger in GW1 that was a beastmaster.

Probably for consistancy. All other shouts are area effects. Ranger shouts are really just "commands" to your pet (or yourself? If a soulbeast). This gives future especs some more options as well.

OP, at least currently it doesn't really justify a specific rune as the only class with commands. Maybe in the future. Hopefully not something stupid that just buffs the hell out of sic 'em soulbeasts.

@kalgregor.9187 said:I'm struggling to see the point of this change. Was there some powerful build that triggered this change or something? Rangers had shouts in GW1.

Welcome to everyone else world where their class is hit with confusing changes that reduce build deversity. Did u think ranger changes would be any different as it's not like a different balance team is working solely on ranger lol