Kitless Sword Shield Holosmith - Improved and Optimized Beginner Friendly rotation - [30k]

Hello again, the last video on this build got much bigger attention than I had originally expected so I did not really try-hard the rotation. but seeing how much of a response it has made. I looked at the constructive, salty and triggered criticism that you guys left for me and made a new and improved version of the build with better and more optimized rotation.

Enjoy ;)

Hey, thanks for the video. As a suggestion, I think for benchmark purpose you need to set only 10 conditions as the other three are quite unrealistic to keep it permanently applied (fear, immobilised, and blinded). This is especially true for power holosmith due to modified ammunition. Benchmark video in snow crow also only used 10 conditions for power holo.

@vermouth.3478 said:Hey, thanks for the video. As a suggestion, I think for benchmark purpose you need to set only 10 conditions as the other three are quite unrealistic to keep it permanently applied (fear, immobilised, and blinded). This is especially true for power holosmith due to modified ammunition. Benchmark video in snow crow also only used 10 conditions for power holo.

yea, ppl on Reddit had already hard downvoted me coz of it xDDD