[EU][PvX] Daemorus [cult] is recruiting returning veterans and new gamers!

Frenzy.8730

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Hide and Seek event has started. This is the first location. Do you know where to find it?https://www.instagram.com/p/BxsW6IVnGI6/If you'd like to partake join us on Discord and in Guild. The event will be running for 7 days.Only Hound of Abaddon guild members are allowed to partake in the event.

More information can be found on discord: https://discord.me/houndofabaddon

Henlo, I'm returning player, last time I logged in was... idk, 1 year ago I guess. I was a hardcore player, I did every raid, cm fractals and wvw. Now I don't remember anything, all I have is my gear and desire to start again in this game. I want to slowly catch up to all these new things, take part in world events, join your fractals runs maybe and the most important to have someone to talk to. I'm not a good english speaker (as you see in this text :P) but im trying my best. Do you think you have place for me?

@noform.8094 Hi there, that's okay, I'm not a native English speaker too so I don't speak good English, you shouldn't worry about that! ^^ Yes, we do have a place for everyone as long as they wish to be a part of our guild community :) We have raid training if you're looking to get back into raids, for fractals I would say most of our members are still within T1-T3 so if you don't mind joining them even though they're not T4-ready, I think that would be fab! If you wish to run world events with the guild, all you need to do is let everyone know in the guild chat or in our discord, normally someone will be eager to tag along so don't be shy to voice out! I'll be sending you out an invite if you decide this is the right guild for you ^^

@noform.8094Apologies for the late response, I was hit by a migraine yesterday and was forced to rest throughout the night but I've informed one of our margonite to send you an invite, to which I understand you've already gotten it, yes?

@xKrK.8302Yes, you're also welcomed to be a part of our family! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Just sent you an invite :)

Here are other info concerning the guild, I've gotten quite a lot of DMs/mails from random people asking these questions, so I might as well write them here :)As of the current date to which this is posted, the guild's...★ Age group: Most of us are between 20-30 years old, although some may be older than 30, some may be younger than 20, we don't discriminate by age-group, we accept all age range as long as they are respectful of one another.★ Guild Hall Level 36 - slowly progressing to Level 40. We have The Lost Precipice guild hall.★ Active members log in around 18:00 UTC to 22:00 UTC; 20-30 players in the afternoon and < 30 players in the evening depending on the day of the week.★Rank progression in the guild depends entirely on your activity contribution and participation to the guild. We value more for your social contributions over financial ones :)★ Inclusivity: Yes we do support inclusivity, as of now, we have members who suffer from mental illnesses, dyslexia and even Asperger. We don't discriminate by a person's health status nor their social identity, we accept every one of whatever background they are as long as respect is return with each other, and one does not demand over the other. We are here to play the game together and enjoy being with each other's company :)

@Reverend Earth.8019 said:Hey! Returning player here, bit useless and need to get better :) Never been in a guild before and would love to give it a go.I'm two missions into LW2, that's how long it is since I was playing, lol - although I can glide and ride a dinosaur now!!

Hey there, you'll most likely fit in here! We too have quite a lot of returning players in the guild and are progressing through the game ^^ I'll ask a representative to send you an invite then cuz I can't log in right now to send you an invite :)

Hey there, been out of game a few months and am very PvE based, currently crafting 2nd legendary (if I can remember where I left off lol). Looking for a nice friendly guild to ease the loneliness of PvE, and ofc get better to join on runs...not really done many dungeons and am low on fractals too...but hey, I can learn :)

Hope for an invite in game

thx, KT :)