Mistforged Glorious Hero's armor skin to upgraded legendary armor

Yukio blaster.9082

Yeah, it doesn’t automatically upgrade to Mistforged Glorious Hero Armor. I’ll grab the quote from Ben:

Just a summary/clarification.

Tier 1: Glorious Armor - Exotic, earned from reward tracks. Not required for anything.Tier 2: Ardent Glorious - Ascended, purchased with PvP League Currency. Can buy just the skin. Can be upgraded to a legendary version with the same skinTier 2: Glorious Hero - Ascended, purchased using PvP Tournament Vouchers or by having participated in some old PvP events. Can be upgraded to a legendary version with the same skinTier 3: Mistforged Glorious Hero - Ascended, purchased using PvP League Currency or PvP Tournament Vouchers. Purchasing it through the league armor vendor requires you to be PvP rank 100 and have unlocked either the Ardent Glorious or Glorious Hero skin. So if you want the light Mistforged Glorious Hero helmet, you'll need to have unlocked either the Ardent Glorious light helm or the Glorious Hero light helm along with being rank 100. Can be upgraded to legendary version with the same skin.

So if you want the Mistforged Glorious Hero Armor to be Legendary, you will have to be rank 100 and have boughten the Ardent Glorious Armor. You can then upgrade that Armor to Legendary Status.

I could have made a PvP legendary armor a long time ago, but chose to wait for this update anticipating it would have a high cost and be handled similarly to the WvW prestige armor. While it is expensive, I do appreciate having some things in the game denote (somewhat) dedication to a game mode.

By the way, you don’t need to buy 2 armors, just unlock the skin for Ardent Glorious. Like I noted earlier, this system is just like the WvW one for achieving the highest tier of skin.

• 5 months later...

Guys, a question on this same topic. I already have my PVP legendary armor based on the Glorious Hero's armor, which was the only one available before Nov 2018 (when I made it). Now this new Mistforged version is much better, at least has something on it. Which was always something upsetting for me after a hard work to make my legendary armor.

Is there a way to convert the Glorious legendary version to the Mistforged version?

Thanks

@Czar.1847 said:Guys, a question on this same topic. I already have my PVP legendary armor based on the Glorious Hero's armor, which was the only one available before Nov 2018 (when I made it). Now this new Mistforged version is much better, at least has something on it. Which was always something upsetting for me after a hard work to make my legendary armor.

Is there a way to convert the Glorious legendary version to the Mistforged version?

ThanksUnlock the Mistforged by purchasing the ascended version, then transmute your Legendary set. Unlocking Ardent is a prerequisite for buying Mistforged anyway, so it's not like you wasted anything by upgrading that to Legendary.

Unlock the Mistforged by purchasing the ascended version, then transmute your Legendary set. Unlocking Ardent is a prerequisite for buying Mistforged anyway, so it's not like you wasted anything by upgrading that to Legendary.

Thanks Kin. But the ascended skin has the same glowing effect as the legendary version?