Some stat-selectable items did not get reset by the patch.

So has this hotfix to reset items that weren't reset go through yet? I still have over half of my trinkets that weren't touched while the rest apparently were. Nearly every trinket/backpack I own is from LS3 so I assume those would have fallen under the realm of "these will be reset."

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:

@Ahratan.1098 said:My fractal/mists ring/acces/amu with grieving stats did not reset. My LS3 viper stuff did reset. My alts’ crafting backpieces did reset.

Moreover, my infused ‘There with Yakkington’ backpiece with Mad Memories skin (details included in case it helps fix...) was reset from Soldiers stats, but now only has berserker/knight/rabid options! That is fewer options than before!

• Attribute combinations related to raids and fractals
    (Assaulter's, Defender's, Healer's, and Malicious)This one seems to be the thing. I have multiple once selectable sets with core stats, which did not reset. Same sets with HoT stats did.

There are a few items that were missed in the reset and will be reset in an upcoming hotfix. Sorry about that!

Yes oh this has been so great destroying setups 20 some alts that had specific setups now all reset maybe did you all think of possibly making this optional instead of hey lets make them spend weeks to months trying to remember what each trinket was setup with.

@Ahratan.1098 said:My fractal/mists ring/acces/amu with grieving stats did not reset. My LS3 viper stuff did reset. My alts’ crafting backpieces did reset.

Moreover, my infused ‘There with Yakkington’ backpiece with Mad Memories skin (details included in case it helps fix...) was reset from Soldiers stats, but now only has berserker/knight/rabid options! That is fewer options than before!

(Assaulter's, Defender's, Healer's, and Malicious)This one seems to be the thing. I have multiple once selectable sets with core stats, which did not reset. Same sets with HoT stats did.

There are a few items that were missed in the reset and will be reset in an upcoming hotfix. Sorry about that!

Can you please reset WvW/PvP gear too?

cmooon, we need some loving too ?

@Zuldari.3940 said:

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:@DEV - will they PLEASE reset equipped ascended as well?

They did. It was just inconsistent.

None of mine reset. Do i have to take it off then put it back on?

You are probably Skritt-out-of-luck for the moment.Were yours mostly zerk or other core stats?

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:@DEV - will they PLEASE reset equipped ascended as well?

They did. It was just inconsistent.

None of mine reset. Do i have to take it off then put it back on?

You are probably Skritt-out-of-luck for the moment.Were yours mostly zerk or other core stats?

Zerk stats, so will they update even if the character is wearing it? I take that back 2 chars has core stats on also

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:There are a few items that were missed in the reset and will be reset in an upcoming hotfix. Sorry about that!Will this be a full reset or will you just be resetting the items that were missed? I want to temporarily reassign stats for now, but I don't want to do that if it won't be reset again later when you reset the gear that was missed.

Is the Hot Fix also going to restore the infusions / enrichments that were removed by this bad update from trinkets and back pieces as well?

Has this hotfix been applied yet? I have a quiver of a thousand arrows that's stuck as rampagers, and 2 of the crafted ascended mist weapons that dont have the stat selections updated. Not including all of the wvw and bladed exotic armour that never reset.

@Zevlove.4396 said:Has this hotfix been applied yet? I have a quiver of a thousand arrows that's stuck as rampagers, and 2 of the crafted ascended mist weapons that dont have the stat selections updated. Not including all of the wvw and bladed exotic armour that never reset.

Well rampagers is a core stat it looks like core stats wasent affected

When exactly is this hotfix coming, any ideas?

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Zevlove.4396" said:Has this hotfix been applied yet? I have a quiver of a thousand arrows that's stuck as rampagers, and 2 of the crafted ascended mist weapons that dont have the stat selections updated. Not including all of the wvw and bladed exotic armour that never reset.

Well rampagers is a core stat it looks like core stats wasent affected

earlier in this thread I stated my knight's backpack did reset, the "type" of stats on the gear does not correlate.

I'm saddened that "crafted" back items seems to include ascended ones made in the mystic forge, such as Mawdrey and the Tempered Spinal Blades - I have both items and neither have had their stats reset.

If I made Mawdrey now, I would be able to choose from all available stat combos but, because I made it a while back, I am stuck with the stat combo I chose back then when I had a more limited choice.

@"Combatter.5123" said:I'm saddened that "crafted" back items seems to include ascended ones made in the mystic forge, such as Mawdrey and the Tempered Spinal Blades - I have both items and neither have had their stats reset.

If I made Mawdrey now, I would be able to choose from all available stat combos but, because I made it a while back, I am stuck with the stat combo I chose back then when I had a more limited choice.

My Mawdrey didn't get reset either, but earlier, @Kuulpb.5412 said his Mawdrey did get reset. So hopefully ours do too if they ever decide to fix this.