GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I think an Awakened Abomination warclaw skin could be neat. And just a regular Bengal tiger warclaw skin without all the armor and such.

And some skyclaw skins! Some more traditional looking dragons with horns. Wyvern skin. Completely crystal skin that has a similar feel to Exordium. Maybe even a flying Hydra skyscale skin so I can ride around on King Ghidorah. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah Tons of cool dragon skins that could get really creative.

Also, a complete etherbound set without them being black lion chest random drops would be nice. I really wanted the forged shoulders but after 50 keys realized it wasn't worth the gamble.

I'm having a really hard time finding something that goes with my shiny new greatsword. Was thinking it might be cool to get an outfit that is made of crystal, not just asymmetrical crystal spikes everywhere.

The zodiac armor is a bit low res, I know that's less of a suggestion and more of a request. But some of the textures of the armor are pretty flat. I can understand not being able to dye the blue part, but when the armor looks like plastic instead of medal it kind of lessens the appeal.

The black lion chests right now are also very underwhelming, but perhaps that will be updated in a couple weeks anyway.

Here's a neat crystal dragon concept I found earlier: https://i1.wp.com/newearthenergies.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/crystal-dragons.jpg?ssl=1

Please Return: Soul River Glider

New Items: Endless Spider Tonic (if not from the Gem store than somewhere in game, please) I could only find the “plastic spider” and I would like to transform into one of the actual in-game ones with the jungle spider being my favorite. A spider staff as a legendary or Gem store item would be awesome too! =)

And another shout out for sylvari-style mounts and more cultural armor! :#

Basically, if it’s sylvari or spider-themed, I will buy it! :3

Please add the glowing purple mask to the gem store. I've been waiting. I've been waiting for such an item ever since the first mask appeaed, and now I've seen it on a character, only to realize that It's completely unobtianable since I don't want to have anything to do with this social media stuff and completely missed the time window by more than a month. This is beyond demotivating.

I would like to request the Braham's Heavy Armor Skin, please. :)

I have seen at least two other players mentioning this in this topic in the past two weeks. I have been waiting for this quite some time now. Weeks, months maybe?Can't wait to change my Heavy Charr look anymore. There really isn't any other skin that look similar to that chestpart.

Thanks in advance. ^^

i would like to be able to have the 9 crafting professions on 1 character, so my suggestion is : unlock the cap of only be able to have 4 crafting professions so i can buy the Additional Crafting Licenses ( more gems spent and more drain on the crafting materials for people who change character but still like to have all the crafting avaliable to them)

Living World Season 1 Episodes, please!!

Even if it takes a long time between each one, or instancing em or something, would definitely pay gems for each one. As a player who started after that, there is so much in the world that has to do with living world season 1 that isn't explained in the recap and I would love to play it. Right now I'm going through video archived horribleness, but I would pay episode by episode to play it, and it's new content for a lot of players anyway (I think), and if someone missed an event they would, and I'm sure a lot of people would love to replay parts of it. Would happily buy instance by instance if it comes to that

Could we please get a scepter flavored the same as the Touch of Madness torch? That is, it would be a scepter that is just the character's hand on fire, preferably blue fire, so that it looks like they're shooting mini blue fire/force balls out of their hand. Pretty please? My Scepter/Torch Firebrand would love you forever <3

i'd personally love a backpiece skin styled after a peacock's tail feathers open in display, matching the already exisiting peacock scepter skin. maybe with a little bit of added flourishes of sparkle!

i would also love if the black lion exalted shoulder skin were to become available for purchase with black lion statuettes at some point!thanks x