cele amulet pre nerf

what were the stats given by cele amulet before the nerf, or at least the last playable version?

the stats are now 460, ive found and old reddit thread saying it was 576, but that's even before hot

Was the amulet nerf the only reason why dd cele is gone?

Is there any other dd ele build viable? core or tempest preferred

ive always found this weapon set extremely fun to play, looking for having an off season fun or maybe some games next season, since I'm gold 2 and I'm almost l sure you can win games with any viable builds up to plat 1

@"Khalisto.5780" said:what were the stats given by cele amulet before the nerf, or at least the last playable version?

the stats are now 460, ive found and old reddit thread saying it was 576, but that's even before hot

ive always found this weapon set extremely fun to play, looking for having an off season fun or maybe some games next season, since I'm gold 2 and I'm almost l sure you can win games with any viable builds up to plat 1

By YaspireGW2

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"Khalisto.5780" said:what were the stats given by cele amulet before the nerf, or at least the last playable version?

By YaspireGW2

this is wvw tho

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:what were the stats given by cele amulet before the nerf, or at least the last playable version?

By YaspireGW2

this is wvw thoI apologize

GW2 PvP Core D/D ElE vs S/D WEAVER ??? 2019 by 소리켄Soriken

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAoIWEAM3W7sN3KsBuAHxgAwE4BA-jJhIABA8AAEqMwF7Pc8JAAA

DD Temp Celestial.. Vid was prebuff to daggers and probably doesnt need the buff in cele stats, would love concentration and expertise to be added though.

If you're after something else then pm me if you want, I can go on for days about DD Tempest and various builds lol

@Khalisto.5780 said:Was the amulet nerf the only reason why dd cele is gone?No. Cele d/d ele disappeared when Hot was released; celestial amulet wasn't changed until much later.

You don't see cele d/d ele or most of core because of power creep. Although cele d/d ele was a top performer against core, HoT and PoF builds just had far more defense/sustain or far more damage than anything core. A middle-of-the-road build like d/d ele could no longer sustain vs. the high damage nor put out enough damage to counter-pressure. The build relied more on sustained damage and ramping up might stacks. Similarly, other builds just survived better as point holders (the original chrono bunker being a big one).

@Exedore.6320 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:Was the amulet nerf the only reason why dd cele is gone?No. Cele d/d ele disappeared when Hot was released; celestial amulet wasn't changed until much later.

You don't see cele d/d ele or most of core
because of power creep
. Although cele d/d ele was a top performer against core, HoT and PoF builds just had far more defense/sustain or far more damage than anything core. A middle-of-the-road build like d/d ele could no longer sustain vs. the high damage nor put out enough damage to counter-pressure. The build relied more on sustained damage and ramping up might stacks. Similarly, other builds just survived better as point holders (the original chrono bunker being a big one).

makes sense, the build doest have a peak dmg output, unless ppl sit in all your fire fields and facetank your firegrab. The heals arent also that bursty like weaver's, specially with the low healing power the amulet gives you