Is there a way to make mini map icons bigger without zooming in? (Feature needed?)

Need to know as it's a bit of an accessibility issue.

UI size small option is fine (ditto chat box, I mostly use Discord anyway) I want to keep it that way so I don't get visual disturbance when focusing on the task at hand but when I zoom out on the mini map so I can see a larger area the icons go so small some of them like the Mistonium icon go so small I can barely see them. I already wear glasses but it's hurting my eyes to see the icons and I need the map zoomed out for material hunting more than ever now I have to regather the materials I used up in Skyscale.

If I missed the option to do that somewhere can someone please tell me where it is?And if it just isn't a thing:Devs can we please have the tiniest bit of code just to allow us a settings button on the mini map to let us set the icon size of things please?

I'm getting worried that it's not helping my sight while I'm playing. (Also before anyone asks yes I do take breaks for this reason but it's just getting a bit much regardless.)Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I think one of the problems is that the mini map can not be resized beyond some maximum size. I'd personally be happy for the mini map window to be larger, so that I could zoom in more. I also run on 4K - if you switch to different resolutions, you'll find that mini map uses a greater percentage of the screen. It is almost like the max mini map size is a pixel value, not a percentage of screen size.