So You're one POI away from Map Completion ....

Ash.5274

Okay Devs please move this POI out of the locked room. Here is the issue I am having. Even if I complete both the Metas and get the Light of Deldrimor. I still dont get a Purple Plate. It seems that you only do 4 of the 6 rooms available. Which means you have a 66% chance to get the Purple Plate. I have done this 6 times now and RNG has not been kind enough to give me the Purple Plate. Therefore you are blocking player map completion progress based on a random chance to get an item.

@lexxguard.2690 said:Okay Devs please move this POI out of the locked room. Here is the issue I am having. Even if I complete both the Metas and get the Light of Deldrimor. I still dont get a Purple Plate. It seems that you only do 4 of the 6 rooms available. Which means you have a 66% chance to get the Purple Plate. I have done this 6 times now and RNG has not been kind enough to give me the Purple Plate. Therefore you are blocking player map completion progress based on a random chance to get an item.

Continue that maps story and it will take any character you do said story with there all the time.