mysterious keys

i am an ancient school mmo player. very rare item farming is an adventure if they can recently drop. i want farm the mysterious keys that open the tri-key chest at hooligan's route, lion's arch. i know the living world season 1 is long since gone and the tower of nightmares has fallen. i ask in an epic and humble tone - does anyone actually know if the mysterious keys or its mysterious key pouch drop recently?

@Randulf.7614 said:The keysno longer drop - the tri chest is dead content effectively.

The pouch if I remember came from a time limited Mordrem invasion event which was such a disaster, Anet issued a full apology and never rereleased the associated content

tyvma. i just did a wiki search on the mysterious key pouch just to humor me. it mentions gort's chest drops it. but until someone verifies it on this post, i will assume it is wrong due to my many, many encounters with gort's event as a mentor and helping new players. i will place the gort's chest question as a main response to keep it open ended.

@MysticReaper.4318 said:my last stitch of hope question - from my wiki search, gort's chest drops the mysterious key pouch, can anyone confirm this?

I also found that info on the wiki, but the mysterious key pouch only ever came from the ill fated mordrem event 3 years ago and all 3 key shards are long since gone

I’ll see if I can find out more info but I think the wiki entry is wrong or refers to it dropping a key fragment during season 1 6 years ago and isn’t clearly worded as such

For reference, I believe all drops from the chest have been moved to other sources although I understand that’s prob not the point of your search

I may even have 2 of the fragments in my bank since I kept every single ls1 souvenir I could. A surprising amount of junk lol

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"MysticReaper.4318" said:my last stitch of hope question - from my wiki search, gort's chest drops the mysterious key pouch, can anyone confirm this?

I also found that info on the wiki, but the mysterious key pouch only ever came from the ill fated mordrem event 3 years ago and all 3 key shards are long since gone

I’ll see if I can find out more info but I think the wiki entry is wrong or refers to it dropping a key fragment during season 1 6 years ago and isn’t clearly worded as such

yes. you are right. i was mistaken. here is the link i mistakenly thought was the pouch - https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mysterious_Blue_Key