[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

@Coronel.7843 said:Hi, I'd love to join your guild, I've recently started playing again!

@defidefa.2798 said:HelloI'm a returning player, and looking for a fun time. Hopefully there's a spot for me in your guild. I'm lacking in Game Knowledge though so would love to learn a lot from you guys.See you in Tyria

Hello guys,welcome back to the game,u are very welcome to join us! I' ll sent you an invitation as soon as possible

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,Im a relatively new player currently grinding out the story content, but really want to experience everything else with a chill guild.I love group focused content with guildies/friends in other MMO's and would love to find the same in GW2.Cheers o/

Hi,I wonder if it is possible to join this guild ?I am getting back into GW2, it has been more than a year or two ago.Are there opportunities in the guild for static raid party? Or raid-training.I would really like to get back into the raiding.
Kind Regards,G.

@GladOr.4361 said:Hi,Im a relatively new player currently grinding out the story content, but really want to experience everything else with a chill guild.I love group focused content with guildies/friends in other MMO's and would love to find the same in GW2.Cheers o/

@Origami.9718 said:Hey, I've just installed the game again after a few years away! just wondering if you would take a rookie into your ranks?

@Riot king.5874 said:Hey I would like to join

Hey guys you are all very welcome to join,ill sent you an invitation as soon as possible :)

@Geoffry.3168 said:Hi,I wonder if it is possible to join this guild ?I am getting back into GW2, it has been more than a year or two ago.Are there opportunities in the guild for static raid party? Or raid-training.I would really like to get back into the raiding.

Kind Regards,G.

Hi Geoffry, ur welcome to join, and yes there are opportunities to raid :)

Good morning, I've just got the game never played the game before so looking for a guild who can help me learn the basics and have fun along the way! I've played WoW for many years but due to friends quitting i'm there playing alone which sucks! Would be awesome to join you guys!

@Goettel.4389 said:Not sure if I'm drunk enough (yet) to join, but I'll probably be (if and) when you sling me an invite. No promises!Edit: I'm a bit drunk.

@Killamonjaro.7982 said:This sounds like something I could get into : ), Not a super heavy drinker but ya now, fairly new player around a month and wanna get started or shown the ropes of end game content (or steps I should take to get there) as well as not to have to play it alone.

ign : Cinypher

@Aptos.1635 said:Good morning, I've just got the game never played the game before so looking for a guild who can help me learn the basics and have fun along the way! I've played WoW for many years but due to friends quitting i'm there playing alone which sucks! Would be awesome to join you guys!

hi guys you are all very welcome to join :)

Hey, I'm a new player looking to learn about the game (raids are my main goal). Joining a great guild to play with and learn would be awesome!. I can drink and i am very memelicious.

I come from a background of mainly WoW for 'raiding' experience

@Naywin.9472 said:Hey, I'm a new player looking to learn about the game (raids are my main goal). Joining a great guild to play with and learn would be awesome!. I can drink and i am very memelicious.

I come from a background of mainly WoW for 'raiding' experience

Hellu @Naywin.9472 u are very welcome to join =) I ll send u an invitation asap

@Pangea.5301 said:Hey, I would like to join your guild (for raid training and so). :)

@ZenPow.7019 said:Hey guys,

Just started playing a few weeks ago, and would love to get an invite to your guild. Got a DH and doing t1-t2 fractals right now, would like to progress more on the PvE side (t4 / raids) in the future.

Thanks,

@Erza.4850 said:Sounds like a cool guild! Would like to join if possible :)

Hi guys ur all very welcome :) thank you for applying ,ill send u an invitation asap :)

HelloI am a new player. I wish to join this guild. My language is not English but I know more than basics and my local time is UTC+4:30. I play with necromancer class. I am active more than enough. I opened world map and right now doing living world season 2. I have HoT and PoF and all seasons of game. I do not know anything about PvP, WvW, Raid, Fractals or others. Achievements and a lot of currencies in game are the most parts that confused me. I hope learn about other parts of this game in this guild.regards, kherad