Vision of Landscapes frustration

One general "issue" ... why do they no work the first time? Am I forced to practice the route with "regular volatile magic" before I can earn the collection reward for Visions of when the dark red dots appear?

One map-specific issue: Kourna ... There is a rift right at the Griffon Master activity. Why? Is a rift marking the end of the "skyscale track"?

One more general question ... what are we going to call these Beetle Skyscale races?

Hi there ! From what I've seen doing these rifts (and comments on reddit), you have to go through the rift once, wait for it to spawn all the volatile magic, then go through it another time to activate the mini-game with the buff & the tether to the next volatile magic. You might even have to go through it a few times if it doesn't work.

@Sleepymonkey.5398 said:Hi there ! From what I've seen doing these rifts (and comments on reddit), you have to go through the rift once, wait for it to spawn all the volatile magic, then go through it another time to activate the mini-game with the buff & the tether to the next volatile magic. You might even have to go through it a few times if it doesn't work.

Yep, you get to do a practice run before you do the real deal.

Just touch the first orb, go back to the start and wait for for the rift to reappear. Then you get the buff that shows you the number of orbs. Sometimes it takes another attempt. At least you get a buff showing you that it works now. Day 1 there was nothing.