Can you please just remove beta djinn map — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can you please just remove beta djinn map

aelska.4609aelska.4609 Member ✭✭✭

Because it's annoying to get the same map over and over again.

Comments

  • Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2019

    Maybe becuz everyone is voting for it? So what makes you that special to remove a map that everyone seem to be into?

    Winter Nerf is coming!

  • Gpe.3684Gpe.3684 Member ✭✭

    @Vieux P.1238 said:
    Maybe becuz everyone is voting for it? So what makes you that special to remove a map that everyone seem to be into?

    because people vote it to do achievements and because its there every single time unlike any other map, it should be removed completely because its the worst map to ever exist but it wont be, so they should at least remove the beta status from it so it has the same chance of getting voted as any other map. Unranked is basicaly unplayable if you dont like djinn, thats the problem

  • Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

    remove from guarantee. make pvp less dumpster fire

    Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2019

    @Gpe.3684 said:

    @Vieux P.1238 said:
    Maybe becuz everyone is voting for it? So what makes you that special to remove a map that everyone seem to be into?

    because people vote it to do achievements and because its there every single time unlike any other map, it should be removed completely because its the worst map to ever exist but it wont be, so they should at least remove the beta status from it so it has the same chance of getting voted as any other map. Unranked is basicaly unplayable if you dont like djinn, thats the problem

    So your not that special. & from your own stipulation, it would make more sense to remove the achievement connected to this map so ppl stop voting for it instead of you asking to remove it. Right?

    Winter Nerf is coming!

  • bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭

    I personally like the map

    www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

  • Quadox.7834Quadox.7834 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2019

    @bluri.2653 said:
    I personally like the map

    Yeah if you have 4 rtx 2080 ti's you get a very respectable 35 fps. Strong & stable.

    // Yanim

  • bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:
    I personally like the map

    Yeah if you have 4 gtx 2080 ti's you get a very respectable 35 fps. Strong & stable.

    I always run low graphics so i dont have that issue

    www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

  • Quadox.7834Quadox.7834 Member ✭✭✭

    @bluri.2653 said:

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:
    I personally like the map

    Yeah if you have 4 gtx 2080 ti's you get a very respectable 35 fps. Strong & stable.

    I always run low graphics so i dont have that issue

    I know you don't have a problem, you can just ask your subs to donate "for the baby", aka pc parts, ez.

    // Yanim

  • bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2019

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:
    I personally like the map

    Yeah if you have 4 gtx 2080 ti's you get a very respectable 35 fps. Strong & stable.

    I always run low graphics so i dont have that issue

    I know you don't have a problem, you can just ask your subs to donate "for the baby", aka pc parts, ez.

    Lmao someones hurt 😂😂. The donations wouldnt even have paid 10% of the gpu. Besides gpu does nothing in gw2 but im not expecting u to understand that. I run lowest settings in gw2 same fps as i had w old gpu. Oh and the donationsgoal has changed its name 3-4 times so it could theoretically say anything there

    Also fyi the stroller was more expensive than the gpu, pz!

    www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

  • Quadox.7834Quadox.7834 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2019

    @bluri.2653 said:

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:
    I personally like the map

    Yeah if you have 4 gtx 2080 ti's you get a very respectable 35 fps. Strong & stable.

    I always run low graphics so i dont have that issue

    I know you don't have a problem, you can just ask your subs to donate "for the baby", aka pc parts, ez.

    Lmao someones hurt 😂😂. The donations wouldnt even have paid 10% of the gpu. Besides gpu does nothing in gw2 but im not expecting u to understand that. I run lowest settings in gw2 same fps as i had w old gpu.

    Also fyi the stroller was more expensive than the gpu, pz!

    It's was just a joke my man :+1:. I thought the hyperbole of four graphics cards would be obvious (esp. as gpu has no effect in this engine), but apparently it wasn't, sorry!

    (To be honest I thought you saying you like this map was sarcastic though :) ).

    // Yanim

  • bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:

    @Quadox.7834 said:

    @bluri.2653 said:
    I personally like the map

    Yeah if you have 4 gtx 2080 ti's you get a very respectable 35 fps. Strong & stable.

    I always run low graphics so i dont have that issue

    I know you don't have a problem, you can just ask your subs to donate "for the baby", aka pc parts, ez.

    Lmao someones hurt 😂😂. The donations wouldnt even have paid 10% of the gpu. Besides gpu does nothing in gw2 but im not expecting u to understand that. I run lowest settings in gw2 same fps as i had w old gpu.

    Also fyi the stroller was more expensive than the gpu, pz!

    It's was just a joke my man :+1:. I thought the hyperbole of four graphics cards would be obvious (esp. as gpu has no effect in this engine), but apparently it wasn't, sorry!

    Sorry! No worries, most of the donations have gone to the tattoo and a dog shelter called takis shelter, check him out!

    www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

  • The map is trash has no space and ugly lightning, kitten needs rework.

  • aelska.4609aelska.4609 Member ✭✭✭

    It's not a problem of liking or disliking the map.
    It has been 5 months that this map is "in beta" and is guaranteed to pop out in the map selection.
    After a while, liking it or not, it can get boring.

  • Liewec.2896Liewec.2896 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2019

    i LOVE this map because it means less chance of getting s%%twatch and suckhammer.
    everyone seems to just ignore the additional objective so its a 3 point map with no gimmicks, BRILLIANT!
    no gamechanging CTF nonsense, no skyhammers, no trebuchets, no lethal drops,
    just a beautiful map with 3 points and no gimmicks!

  • It should probably be added into the pool rather than being an option every time. There's fixes and changes coming pretty soon though, hopefully they address some of the problems before it gets added to ranked rotation. It needs some working on before that happens.

    Remove Ranked DuoQ pls&ty

  • @Liewec.2896 djinn map is actual trash with no space

  • Replace it with Spirit Watch. Lol.

  • I still like the map. I'd definitely play it over Skyhammer /Spirit watch if those three came up on the roulette together, even if it was my 500th time.

    [Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

  • Falan.1839Falan.1839 Member ✭✭✭

    Map is still bad, remove pls thx.

    Falásya / Caissech

    "When you say it's gonna happen "now"
    When exactly do you mean?
    See I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone"
    The Smiths about Balance and PvP changes

  • Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @aelska.4609 said:
    Because it's annoying to get the same map over and over again.

    Need achievement points.

  • Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

    there are a few glaring problems with it, but its so awesome for team fights. almost feels like team deathmatch sometimes.

    you don't know till you know, ya know.

  • Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭

    No, do not remove this map plz. Just go play Rank if you dont like it.

    Winter Nerf is coming!

  • Mbelch.9028Mbelch.9028 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Yes -- remove the map from being "always on" in the queue. No other map gets that treatment, so I see no reason this one needs it.

    It doesn't need to be removed as a whole, although it does have flaws.

  • Falan.1839Falan.1839 Member ✭✭✭

    R E M O V E

    Falásya / Caissech

    "When you say it's gonna happen "now"
    When exactly do you mean?
    See I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone"
    The Smiths about Balance and PvP changes

  • bladezero.9470bladezero.9470 Member ✭✭✭

    The map is awesome. This playerbase just needs to GIT GUD!

  • aelska.4609aelska.4609 Member ✭✭✭

    Map selection looks like elections in north korea.
    We know which map is going to pop out, without even getting the results yet.

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Vieux P.1238 said:
    No, do not remove this map plz. Just go play Rank if you dont like it.

    Maybe that's why they're leaving it in 😂

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭

    @Gpe.3684 said:

    @Vieux P.1238 said:
    Maybe becuz everyone is voting for it? So what makes you that special to remove a map that everyone seem to be into?

    because people vote it to do achievements and because its there every single time unlike any other map, it should be removed completely because its the worst map to ever exist but it wont be, so they should at least remove the beta status from it so it has the same chance of getting voted as any other map. Unranked is basicaly unplayable if you dont like djinn, thats the problem

    They are gonna put it in ranked :( worst map design ever u litterally can't hide any where

  • aelska.4609aelska.4609 Member ✭✭✭

    ARENANET PLEASE YOU CAN'T LET SOMETHING BE "BETA" FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

  • Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @aelska.4609 said:
    ARENANET PLEASE YOU CAN'T LET SOMETHING BE "BETA" FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

    I'm sure that making the Djinn map an official map is number 1 on there list. Right there before balance, disconnect, can't Q up & ect... issues.

    Winter Nerf is coming!

  • Axelteas.7192Axelteas.7192 Member ✭✭

    Teh reson I dont bought POf is because my PC cant run it so with this new map its the same. And Im not going tu buy a new pc for playing a videogame.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.