Returning player in need of guidance

DoRi Silvia.4159

Hi guys, I have been away from this game since 2013 as my computer could not handle the game but that's not the discussion I was after today

I decided to jump back on recently and started playing the warrior. I have bought both expansions and the living story's and have almost finished the story.

My main focus at the moment after the story would be fractals and raids probably the lower tiers in fracs as a banner slave which I dont mind. Currently running a full berserker gear dps berserker which I understand isnt so welcome in groups anymore.I have searched a few metas on meta battle and snowcrow but couldn't find what I was after.I want to run GS as my weapon as i really do not like using axes but most builds revolve around axes.I was maybe thinking gs and m/m for cc but not sure how it does in fracs and raids. Does any fellow warrior rollers use a similar build because they love the gs? And what build do you guys run if you do ?Thanks in advance

It's hard to explain some tip and trick here, the guide you found on metabattle/SC doesnt really care about warrior itself, they all just focus on the utilities/passive buff warrior can provide. But actually warrior in pve still can play like dps with banners.

Msg me in game if you want to know these tip/trick. I'd like to share my experience.