Firebrand Mantra Action Camera Bug

Mimterest.4639

• 1 year later...

Could you please fix this like.. a year and a half later even? This has been an issue for a long time now :/To clarify, if you're using your movement keys while using the Action Camera, your character can face to one of the sides or even backwards and the mantra will incorrectly fire in that direction, instead of where you're aiming. Screenshot provided for clarity.!

p.png?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

Why does every other skill trigger where your reticle is aiming then? Like literally all of them. including "push back all foes in front of you" which obviously refers to the direction of your character. It turns to the reticle no matter what direction your character is facing.

@HawkXtream.1538 said:Not all the skills act like what you descript. For example, Axe skill 3, Focus skill 4 requires your characters facing the enemies directly. And I am only talking about the Guardian, many other classes have this skill restriction even more.

You do know I'm talking about the ACTION CAMERA specifically, right? No matter what direction your character is facing, those skills like pretty much every other skill in the game make your character automatically face the target and then fire the skill. All skills from ranger, mesmer, guardian and necromancer that I have tried except guardian mantras.

@Mimterest.4639 said:

@HawkXtream.1538 said:Not all the skills act like what you descript. For example, Axe skill 3, Focus skill 4 requires your characters facing the enemies directly. And I am only talking about the Guardian, many other classes have this skill restriction even more.

You do know I'm talking about the ACTION CAMERA specifically, right? No matter what direction your character is facing, those skills like pretty much every other skill in the game make your character automatically face the target and then fire the skill. All skills from ranger, mesmer, guardian and necromancer that I have tried except guardian mantras.

NO, try to use Focus 4 and Axe 3 when enemies are behind you (even you are targeting them) then you know what is happening.

You seem to be misunderstanding, with the targeting reticle in action camera mode, there isn't a "behind". You point the reticle at something and that is your target, your front and it turns your character accordingly automatically whenever you use a skill. If you still have no idea what I'm talking about, go to keybinds and add a bind to Action Camera and turn it on. Yes it works with both skills you mentioned. I could record a video if you really want <_<