just an idea

Tekneeq.4302

I don't understand why people are saying this is a bad idea. When I play Overwatch making fast calls via voice chat is some times the difference between a win and a loss. I feel like the people that are saying this wouldn't work and that people would ignore it don't know how to communicate effectively in a competitive gaming environment. If someone is truly being toxic just mute them and continue on with the rest of the team.

Its like...

Just open up the chat log on any day of the week during an sPvP match and look at how toxic it is. Multiply that cancer by 100 and that's what you would get with voice chat. RARELY is anything positive or constructive ever said.

You see, playing ranked gw2 sPvP is inherently toxic. You don't choose your teammates, yet your individual rating is heavily influenced by them.

This is exacerbated by the low sPvP population which makes it so skill / motivation among team members varies greatly. Forcing tryhard pro players to team up with pve farmers and everything in between.

You blend all of this together and you get a glorious toxic blend of psycho rage chat. Again, I would love to see this toxicity upgraded with voice chat for entertainment purposes, but it won't happen.