hunter's determination proccing with stability - bug?

Derm.4932

I noticed today that the DH passive "on disable" trap is proccing when you have stability and are hit with a CC. The value of this trait is severely diminished if this is the case, since it's most valueable component, the stunbreak, is essentially wasted if you get CC'd with stability up. The trait also says it's supposed to proc on disable, but stability prevents me from being disabled, so is it a bug?

Has it always been this way? I could've sworn that it wasn't like this before the last release. Can someone confirm?

I think it's unintended and that they should change this, but I don't think it's a bug. A similar thing happens on warrior if they get CCed with stability already on, they'll proc that passive Balanced Stance trait.

There are other problems like this in GW2 that I wish they'd address, like the fact that if you are using focus 5, mace 3 and have aegis on, a single attack will chew up 3 blocks. There's no way that this is intended, and if it is, it can't be rationally defended as a good balance decision, but it's been a thing since forever.

It has always been like this, it's a known bug and been reported a million times....Nothing has been done about it. Also, unlike warrior, when it procs if you don't have stab, you still get interrupted. Say you get pulled or knocked back, on warrior it's instant cast, no knockdown/back, on DH however you still get the first effect of the CC for a split second, so anything you are doing is still interrupted, making it's value even less.