Stealth buff last patch?

Grimwolf.7163

Since the last patch, I've noticed an improvement to stealth. Previously, I would only stop attacking if the stealth was granted directly by an ability. If stealth was gained from something like a trait, the player would keep auto-attacking and immediately lose it. I had this happen frequently as a Deadeye with the various stealth on steal or on stolen skill use type traits.Since the last patch though, my character has been properly stopping auto-attacks when a trait grants stealth.Has anyone else noticed this?

@Grimwolf.7163 said:Since the last patch, I've noticed an improvement to stealth. Previously, I would only stop attacking if the stealth was granted directly by an ability. If stealth was gained from something like a trait, the player would keep auto-attacking and immediately lose it. I had this happen frequently as a Deadeye with the various stealth on steal or on stolen skill use type traits.Since the last patch though, my character has been properly stopping auto-attacks when a trait grants stealth.Has anyone else noticed this?

I think u mean auto-attack. Maybe u just disabled auto-attack (and u should). It surely sounds to me its not a patch its just AA. ^^

I do have auto-attack active. It's easy to test. Go to some training golems as a dead-eye, and start auto-attacking. Build 5 malice, then use your stolen skill. The auto-attacks stop.The same thing happens with the stealth on dodge-roll trait while using a rifle.This definitely wasn't the case before.