Laser Beams too Powerful, Need Nerf!

Justine.6351

There are too many laser beams in WvW and they are just too Powerful. Needs immediate nerf or WvW become dead game mode.

I go roam...bzuuum bzuuum laser beams.I go zerging...bzuuum bzuuum laser beams.I go to sleep...bzuuum bzuuum laser beams in my nightmares.

Too much Powerful laser beams.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Warrior? NopeGuard? NopeRev? NopeNecro? NopeEle? Kind ofMesmer? Greatsword and maybe scepterRanger? Staff autoEngi? The holo eliteThief? Nope

Dude the holo elite has a very telltale animation, and he can't move while it's being cast, but he can change his view to change direction. And it's more of a blast than a laser. Even says in the tooltip it's an explosion.

@archmagus.7249 said:

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:Warrior? NopeGuard? NopeRev? NopeNecro? NopeEle? Kind ofMesmer? Greatsword and maybe scepterRanger? Staff autoEngi? The holo eliteThief? Nope

Dude the holo elite has a very telltale animation, and he can't move while it's being cast, but he can change his view to change direction. And it's more of a blast than a laser. Even says in the tooltip it's an explosion.

Are you implying that i said anything about the powerlvl of the skills? Because all i did was list the "lasers" you could encounter in WvW.

The Holosmiths "Press F5 to win everything" gimmick has been out of balance since it went live, and doesnt require much more than a single activation click from the enduser. Just avoid them completely, its not balanced enough for regular player vs player combat.