Gizmo Rewards and PvP Player Population

Automatic Tournaments on a constant schedule (not every 6 hours but 1 hour or around that time) would significantly promote learning for players and help create teams more often.

I also think there should be multiple Monthly tournaments running at the same time to give more teams a chance, maybe two or three. The real "best team" tournament should be Tournament of Legends.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many unique players have won the gizmos?

Are we seeing the same winners everytime mostly, except for when there is a player down with a replacement/backup?

Noody said team usa took every MAT this last year.

Seems like everytime I see Sind youtube MAT upload, he won again with his team.

It seems like it will be the same guys over and over, cause they were pros and probably 7+ year vets with experience in other games of this type.

I feel like if there is no other frequent and rewarding team only system that can foster/grow new teams, the MATS will always be for these players alone.

The rewards should be locked into MAT, but there needs to be a system that promotes growth and development of teams.

So that maybe, just maybe these teams can actually be challenged.

If it is a few teams, that really still is not enough.

Maybe a conquest version of this Guild_versus_Guild .

I mean Soon™ for swiss tourneys seems more like lol™ at this point.

To this day, I can not understand why they didn't develop GvG in this game.

TL;DR

Giving away a prestigious award instead of expanding the game mode will only kill it quicker. No grind, we already got enough grind in PVP.

If you’re worried about the legitimacy of the mAT gizmos, don’t be. The mATs are public events that are usually streamed and recorded. Considering the same players that actually have a shot at winning every month are always the same, it stands out when some random shows up and wins. Unless anyone from the usual winning teams wanted to quit and make a quick $400, they likely won’t be attempting this. Even if they did go through with it, the monthly items would be deleted (along with the accounts being banned).