Is there a BL merchant that can exchange dye kits?

I've been away for quite a long time and logged in to receive a bunch of Birthday Dye Kits. I was dumb and didn't read the tooltip thoroughly, but just browsed the Wiki really quickly to see which dyes I wanted and chose like 30 of the same Dye Kit thinking it was RNG based instead of selection based.

There are only 6 available dyes in most of the kits so I now have a huge excess of duplicate Dye Kits. Is there by chance a BL Merchant that I can trade these in to for some of the other kits?

Cosmetics aren't the most important aspect of the game to me and the Birthday Dye Kits didn't cost me anything, so not a big deal in the end if it isn't possible, but I still wouldn't mind being able to swap these out for new dyes I can actually use.

If there isn't such a merchant yet, I think it would be a good addition for people that make the same mistake I just did. Low-priority issue, of course.

Thanks for the suggestions, I submitted a ticket and told them it was a super low priority issue as I imagine they're probably pretty busy with issues that matter more.

If they can't help I suppose I will try to redeem them for random dyes and mystic forge them, 1/4 of the available dyes is better than none.