Mount Select License

@MDove.2391 said:Tried 2days to Right click-Preview Mount Select Skins in BL...Nothing comes up.Maybe my mouse?Thought I'd ask. Thanks.

This confused me too! You cannot actually preview the mounts until you buy these packs (unlike the awakened mount pack for instance). So you need to reference the Wiki to see what mounts are available in each of these packs.

@VDAC.2137 said:

@MDove.2391 said:Tried 2days to Right click-Preview Mount Select Skins in BL...Nothing comes up.Maybe my mouse?Thought I'd ask. Thanks.

This confused me too! You cannot actually preview the mounts until you buy these packs (unlike the awakened mount pack for instance). So you need to reference the Wiki to see what mounts are available in each of these packs.

Funny. Was trying to follow the Directions...Can get past Balthazar but, not past Computer screen. Duh-uh.Thank you, much.

@MDove.2391 said:

Funny. Was trying to follow the Directions...Can get past Balthazar but, not past Computer screen. Duh-uh.Thank you, much.

Lol, happy to help! I tried following those directions too and for a long time thought it was bugged, until I finally one and saw how it worked! ;)