What needs a nerf

@TorQ.7041 said:

@Zawn.9647 said:every single 1shot build should be nerfed - power mesmer, sb sic'em, etc...every single immortal build should be nerfed such as Scrapper

I agree. But you do realize the 1 shot pony trick is the only viable build there is for mesmers. Remove that, Mesmers might as well pillow fight.

If they return old condi mirage to be one of the strongest 1x1'er and not be totally r*ped by thieves... then they can delete power mesmer for all I care ;)

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thought

Agreed. Getting killed by power mes feels you you got out skilled but killed by Condi mes feels like cheese. If u can catch a power mes u can actually do dmg. While if u catch a Condi mes. It has enough tools tools to just port back. U also need to kill a Condi mes fast enough. Too slow u basically die, it's just not fun.

This coming from a former thief main which hard counters mesmer. Smh..

You really think condi-mirage, in mid-2019, after being nerfed for over a year, falling into third tier on Metabattle alongside things like
Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver
(!), and becoming virtually nonexistent in ranked and AT, still requires a nerf?

Or is this a case of "don't touch
, so nerf mirage?"

Oh I forgot, you're one of the ones with a permanent grudge that thinks "annoying", "pesky" mirage always needs nerfs. Go figure.

The "nerf teef" meme has clearly been supplanted by "nerf mes."Delusional gold thief main. Suddenly got into plat after rerolling to rampage-main. Now he think he is equal to legendary EU players :joy:
ETNUpGw.jpg
^From an old ESL player

Actually I play Holo scrapper and ranger in ranked. Less than war but still. Anything other than thief basically.

Salty aren't you. Every one was gold once. I havent been gold for 4 seasons n I ve only played for 6 lol. So yeah according to your logic you are a salty silver mes cos I am sure u we're silver once. Look up the leader board. I am on it.

Yeah I have zero problems as thief vs mes. But that's not the point. I don't find it fun to have a mesmer passively hitting you via clones while u have a set amount of time to kill him b4 u die.. Sounds like you are a mes main. I am ok with power cos I feel like once u get them u can do something about it.I dont even know what to think about this pile of nonsense...Hard to be something lower than plat when you never drop there or being calibrated :joy:Even after my thread about elite spam (and defending rampage) u still didnt figure I'm not from NA? /facepalm

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@praqtos.9035 said:

@Zawn.9647 said:every single 1shot build should be nerfed - power mesmer, sb sic'em, etc...every single immortal build should be nerfed such as Scrapper

I agree. But you do realize the 1 shot pony trick is the only viable build there is for mesmers. Remove that, Mesmers might as well pillow fight.

If they return old condi mirage to be one of the strongest 1x1'er and not be totally r*ped by thieves... then they can delete power mesmer for all I care ;)

i'd rather fight 24/7 power mesmers than have the old condi mirage back without a second thought

Agreed. Getting killed by power mes feels you you got out skilled but killed by Condi mes feels like cheese. If u can catch a power mes u can actually do dmg. While if u catch a Condi mes. It has enough tools tools to just port back. U also need to kill a Condi mes fast enough. Too slow u basically die, it's just not fun.

You really think condi-mirage, in mid-2019, after being nerfed for over a year, falling into third tier on Metabattle alongside things like
Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver
(!), and becoming virtually nonexistent in ranked and AT, still requires a nerf?

, so nerf mirage?"

Oh I forgot, you're one of the ones with a permanent grudge that thinks "annoying", "pesky" mirage always needs nerfs. Go figure.

The "nerf teef" meme has clearly been supplanted by "nerf mes."Delusional gold thief main. Suddenly got into plat after rerolling to rampage-main. Now he think he is equal to legendary EU players :joy:
ETNUpGw.jpg
^From an old ESL player

Actually I play Holo scrapper and ranger in ranked. Less than war but still. Anything other than thief basically.

Salty aren't you. Every one was gold once. I havent been gold for 4 seasons n I ve only played for 6 lol. So yeah according to your logic you are a salty silver mes cos I am sure u we're silver once. Look up the leader board. I am on it.

Yeah I have zero problems as thief vs mes. But that's not the point. I don't find it fun to have a mesmer passively hitting you via clones while u have a set amount of time to kill him b4 u die.. Sounds like you are a mes main. I am ok with power cos I feel like once u get them u can do something about it.I dont even know what to think about this pile of nonsense...Hard to be something lower than plat when you never drop there or being calibrated :joy:Even after my thread about elite spec u still didnt figure I'm not from NA? /facepalm

Not really. I only skimmed thru it. You are not worth my time. The moment u began to insult I lost all interested in reading your opinion. Since u can only further insult.

Yeah. There's no way u made plat first season u played Don't believe you lol.

I also don't see how that has any form of weight or is relevant to anything. That I was once gold. That's basically you using an insult. Nothing to do with discussion.

@praqtos.9035 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

ETNUpGw.jpg
^From an old ESL player

Yeah I have zero problems as thief vs mes. But that's not the point. I don't find it fun to have a mesmer passively hitting you via clones while u have a set amount of time to kill him b4 u die.. Sounds like you are a mes main. I am ok with power cos I feel like once u get them u can do something about it.I dont even know what to think about this pile of nonsense...Hard to be something lower than plat when you never drop there or being calibrated :joy:Even after my thread about elite spam (and defending rampage) u still didnt figure I'm not from NA? /facepalm

Checked your other post. Apparently you lose to rampage. ? As mesmer ???? yeah I am done talking to you lol. A Condi mes that loses to warrior. The one class that is it's complete counter. And you are plat? Lol

@TorQ.7041 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

ETNUpGw.jpg
^From an old ESL player

Checked your other post. Apparently you lose to rampage. ? As mesmer ???? yeah I am done talking to you lol. A Condi mes that loses to warrior. The one class that is it's complete counter. And you are plat? LolEven quadriple facepalm wont be enough to describe your stupidity tbh... what condi mes... what counter? :confused:Didnt play cmirage for ages but after they deleted blind shatter I'm pretty sure it doesnt coutner your beloved rampage main anymore.Ye, feelsbad to be p3 with bers mesmer and not be delusional what is OP. I wish I would be a mere rampage main :wink:I also don't see how that has any form of weight or is relevant to anything. That I was once gold. That's basically you using an insult. Nothing to do with discussion.No, insulting part was calling you rampage-main that being carried by rampage alone

@praqtos.9035 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

ETNUpGw.jpg
^From an old ESL player

Checked your other post. Apparently you lose to rampage. ? As mesmer ???? yeah I am done talking to you lol. A Condi mes that loses to warrior. The one class that is it's complete counter. And you are plat? LolEven quadriple facepalm wont be enough to describe your stupidity tbh... what condi mes... what counter? :confused:Didnt play cmirage for ages but after they deleted blind shatter I'm pretty sure it doesnt coutner your beloved rampage main anymore.Ye, feelsbad to be p3 with bers mesmer and not be delusional what is OP. I wish I would be a mere rampage main :wink:I also don't see how that has any form of weight or is relevant to anything. That I was once gold. That's basically you using an insult. Nothing to do with discussion.No, insulting part was calling you rampage-main that being carried by rampage alone

Yeah right says the guy who cries about rampage. Na. Checked ur other posts. Def mesmer. Ok. Cry baby. Mesmer loses to warrior ????

@praqtos.9035 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

ETNUpGw.jpg
^From an old ESL player

Lol if u think one skill can carry to plat. I dunno who's the stuipd one ???

@TorQ.7041 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

ETNUpGw.jpg
^From an old ESL player

Lol if u think one skill can carry to plat. I dunno who's the stuipd one ???It did carry you, a living proof. :wink:

@TorQ.7041 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

The "nerf teef" meme has clearly been supplanted by "nerf mes."

It's not meta because scrapper destroys it. So does prot Holo. If those 2 things don't exist. You can bet there would still be Condi mirage every where.

It's still very viable when those 2 things and thief aren't in the match

I also don't agree with what you say is "dh" tier. They both exist in p2. N i see them every day I play. In which I have to switch out of warrior

Sure if you want to call me that. I just don't like it's mechanic that even if u dodge it's attacks. Clones will still put condi on you. And the amount sustain, distort, staff 4, 2dodges, 2 jaunts, and depending on your traits another distort. Even if you are able to count which u can't cos there's too much clutter. It has enough to escape and kite.

With power mes. If u know what he has. N if u r able to catch him. He will be punished. And if you left him catch u. U r punished. With Condi mes. It's far more difficult to tell. I think that they can bring the dps back but Nerf the sustain.

That's my opinion and I am answering to this post

WAIT A SECOND. You don't like mechanics that when you evade, it attacks? You're a warrior main right? Then you must know that the META for Warrior now is Dagger Strength Spellbreaker running Reckless Impact? You must know that!

UNBLOCKABLE 2-4k damage (trust me, I play it sometimes when I troll around) from a dodge roll that attacks. Yet, you haven't said anything about that trait? Isn't that ever so slightly delusional?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reckless_Dodge

Really, if you want to say that Mirage has it easy because clones can dodge, I can agree to a degree. Just don't omit to say that Warrior has the kit to answer to it (through blocks too because it's unblockable).

As for the rest of your points... it counters your main, that's why you want it nerf, huh? That is so biased of a decision that I really think that you should rework your arguments. Warrior destroys most Mesmer builds right now, so long as it's played well.

As for your last sentence... why would you want the damage back? But the sustain has to go? So that your Warrior can sustain through it after that? Seriously...

@DigiQWill.6378 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

It's not meta because scrapper destroys it. So does prot Holo. If those 2 things don't exist. You can bet there would still be Condi mirage every where.

I also don't agree with what you say is "dh" tier. They both exist in p2. N i see them every day I play. In which I have to switch out of warrior

Sure if you want to call me that. I just don't like it's mechanic that even if u dodge it's attacks. Clones will still put condi on you. And the amount sustain, distort, staff 4, 2dodges, 2 jaunts, and depending on your traits another distort. Even if you are able to count which u can't cos there's too much clutter. It has enough to escape and kite.

With power mes. If u know what he has. N if u r able to catch him. He will be punished. And if you left him catch u. U r punished. With Condi mes. It's far more difficult to tell. I think that they can bring the dps back but Nerf the sustain.

WAIT A SECOND. You don't like mechanics that when you evade, it attacks? You're a warrior main right? Then you must know that the META for Warrior now is Dagger Strength Spellbreaker running Reckless Impact? You must know that!

UNBLOCKABLE 2-4k damage (trust me, I play it sometimes when I troll around) from a dodge roll that attacks. Yet, you haven't said anything about that trait? Isn't that ever so slightly delusional?

Really, if you want to say that Mirage has it easy because clones can dodge, I can agree to a degree. Just don't omit to say that Warrior has the kit to answer to it (through blocks too because it's unblockable).

As for the rest of your points... it counters your main, that's why you want it nerf, huh? That is so biased of a decision that I really think that you should rework your arguments. Warrior destroys most Mesmer builds right now, so long as it's played well.

As for your last sentence... why would you want the damage back? But the sustain has to go? So that your Warrior can sustain through it after that? Seriously...Its pointless bruh, you have to deal with NA kiddo.

Taken from AngelsLo...something thread
bZkHuL2.jpg

@praqtos.9035 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

As for your last sentence... why would you want the damage back? But the sustain has to go? So that your Warrior can sustain through it after that? Seriously...Its pointless bruh, you have to deal with NA kiddo. @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" had thread with a picture where he crit war with mighty blow 3k and take 6k from the dodge

I'm from NA too... UwUOther than that... yeah, it's a dumb trait, like a lot of other traits in this game. I still think Firebrands and Holosmiths need to be toned down in their sustainability, as well as some buffs to the underdog classes of PvP. Like, is it that hard to split skills between gamemodes?

@DigiQWill.6378 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

As for your last sentence... why would you want the damage back? But the sustain has to go? So that your Warrior can sustain through it after that? Seriously...Its pointless bruh, you have to deal with NA kiddo. @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" had thread with a picture where he crit war with mighty blow 3k and take 6k from the dodge

I'm from NA too... UwUOther than that... yeah, it's a dumb trait, like a lot of other traits in this game. I still think Firebrands and Holosmiths need to be toned down in their sustainability, as well as some buffs to the underdog classes of PvP. Like, is it that hard to split skills between gamemodes?I highly disagree with you about buffing other classes... More and more people starting to play weavers both power and condi and I see no end of them here, lrod is ultra disgusting with amount of CC/damage/weakness they unload at you. After meta classes would be brought down we might see other classes as well. If this wont be enough then sure,make some changes.

@praqtos.9035 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

I'm from NA too... UwUOther than that... yeah, it's a dumb trait, like a lot of other traits in this game. I still think Firebrands and Holosmiths need to be toned down in their sustainability, as well as some buffs to the underdog classes of PvP. Like, is it that hard to split skills between gamemodes?I highly disagree with you about buffing other classes... More and more people starting to play weavers both power and condi and I see no end of them here, lrod is ultra disgusting with amount of CC/damage/weakness they unload at you. After meta classes would be brought down we might see other classes as well. If this wont be enough then sure,make some changes.

Agreed on that. I meant making QoL (quality of life) changes to certain specializations and weapons to make them less clunky in PvP.

@DigiQWill.6378 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

Agreed on that. I meant making QoL (quality of life) changes to certain specializations and weapons to make them less clunky in PvP.Yis! A lot of weapons need rework or buffs.

I'm always amazed when Holo, Scrapper, or SB mains think their skill carried them up. Revs are usually more quiet I think because they know they're benefiting from the current FOTM which won't last forever. The others tend to live in a fantasy world though.

Like this scrapper in a duo versus my PUG consisting of no DPS saying "gf" every time he won 1vX. Thinking he was so good for holding 1v3 as Scrapper versus test builds in unranked lol.

I'd say nerf everything, it's time to fix the years of power creep, between the insane bursts of damage some builds can produce, the amount of boons some builds can maintain on their own with minimal effort, the insane support Firebrand has, overshadowing any alternatives, so on and so forth, I'd very much rather see the PvP revert back to the state it was near the end of HoT, or even better before HoT, than the farce it currently is.

@"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:I'm always amazed when Holo, Scrapper, or SB mains think their skill carried them up. Revs are usually more quiet I think because they know they're benefiting from the current FOTM which won't last forever. The others tend to live in a fantasy world though.

Like this scrapper in a duo versus my PUG consisting of no DPS saying "gf" every time he won 1vX. Thinking he was so good for holding 1v3 as Scrapper versus test builds in unranked lol.

Rampage Mains, i like to call them.

@DigiQWill.6378 said:

Dragonhunter
, rated even lower than
Fire Weaver

, so nerf mirage?"

I'm from NA too... UwUOther than that... yeah, it's a dumb trait, like a lot of other traits in this game. I still think Firebrands and Holosmiths need to be toned down in their sustainability, as well as some buffs to the underdog classes of PvP. Like, is it that hard to split skills between gamemodes?

The fucking minor warrior dodge trait does more damage than all of the mirage class mechanic ambush attacks on all weapons even with Infinite Horizon except staff.