A VG Question

We tried after a half a year with a new crew VG again. The last crew finished him but dissembled itself^^.Back then and now there is the problem that some players can't see the the blue teleportation orb. In another case we found out you need to set you shader quality to at least middle to see the circle under the bow.

I searched a bit around some sources say the whole thing is buggy I also found videos were you can clearly see... nothing while people get teleported away. Sure I also find some who show it :

At least I believe so this is itEdit I posted it with a time code but the forum doesn't care 3:04

So did somebody find out what kind of graphic setting you need for this ?

As mentioned by sokeenoppa.5384, the people coming back at 03:04 were coming back from doing green.

I went through the entire video, every single blue is clearly visible in that video, the exact timers are (I skipped split phases):Phase 1:0:05 - 0:15 - 0:22 - 0:31 - 0:39 - 0:48 - 0:57 - 1:06

Phase 2:2:03 - 2:18 - 2:27 - 2:36 - 2:45 - 2:55 - 3:04

Phase 3:4:00 - 4:17 - 4:25 - 4:34 - 4:42 - 4:50 - 4:59 - 5:06

Make sure to check off Effects LOD, put model limit to maximum and put shaders to medium minimum. As others mentioned, another solution would be to learn to listen for the sound of the effect.

@"Eramonster.2718" said:Or when VG turns not facing the "tank".

Usually due to some trait temporarily increasing another players toughness beyond what the tank has. Very common with Firebrands and inexperienced raid groups due to Imbued Haste which can not be opted out. Not even going to count the reason being due to difference in toughness on weapon sets, which too happens in inexperienced groups.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@"Eramonster.2718" said:Or when VG turns not facing the "tank".

Usually due to some trait temporarily increasing another players toughness beyond what the tank has. Very common with Firebrands and inexperienced raid groups due to Imbued Haste which can not be opted out. Not even going to count the reason being due to difference in toughness on weapon sets, which too happens in inexperienced groups.

Also tome 3 skill 5. Happened to us on dhuum and at that moment our tank got bomb. Firebrands, condi renegades and soulbeasts can have higher then 1000 toughness.