Suggestion Changing Edge of the mist to a new game

the way it would work is everything is random in it. from Gear to weapon to traits and armor.

First you would choose Arc type of class you want to be such as ranger thief guardian so on.

Second you choose your first weapon from any class in the game Such as a thief could have ele dagger. an so on

Then you would choose your first trait line out of all possible option.

an then you would choose armor set you would like

an so on until you get a completely gear char. that completely random :).

you could play it until map closes on edge of the mist.

I'm not sure what you're suggesting, because at the start you say "everything is random", but then in your description you say at each stage you choose something, which seems to contradict the randomness. Do you mean the choices are made randomly? And therefore, by the computer rather than by you?

(I'm aware that there are other meanings of 'random', but they seem less relevant here.)

Sorry maybe random was a poor way to phrase this. i was thinking more like a hearthstone arena game mode for edge of the mist. where you giving like 3 options to pick from.so like example would be if you selecting your armor. game choose from one of any existing armor set give you option of 3 choose from.Chest choose from.berserker statcleric statdire stat

basically you would do this for every gear slot an you end up with a completely random generated build for few hours. run around in eotm for. if this still does not make any since of what i mean i make a drawing or something try explain it better.

basically goal would be in designing builds with knowledge of everything in guild war 2.