PvP queue is broken again...

Floppy.4936

same bug as other people.

Hey its the daily "ANET breaks PVP for 30 minutes 2 hrs" phase of the game, so i guess i'll go do something else.

Nope, giant map results screen in the middle of my game. Unable to even dismiss it briefly.

Fine then, i'll go do something else. Come bak OVER AN HOUR AND 15 MINUTES LATER and it is still there.

Literally cannot play the game in any way that i need to see the middle of my screen. No dungeons, no fractals, no wvw, no leveling, no achievement hunting. All i can do is stand in town and play with menus.

Great fun ANET.

• 2 months later...

It's not broken lul. It's a feature that saves you from playing sPvP.Also it's probably just Anet who wants to shut down even the last bit of interest of players in the game mode so they can finally stop pretending like they care about sPvP.

WvW will die out soon enough by adding more shinies so the lag spikes are getting even higher and there are probably too many people to just shut the game mode down so they'd get too many complaints, but apparently it works quite well for sPvP, especially since we already got used to this. They already conditioned us lul.