[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MoodyViking.9610 said:Hello Warpriestheo,

I'd love to join your guild if possible, I do have 2 level 80s but i'm starting over from a long break, I'm level 26 at the moment.

@Holger.8216 said:Hey. I would like to join, if you ahve room. Currently lvling up a necro :-)

Hi guys your very welcome to join, sorry for the late reply been through some long drunken nights, I ' ll invite you asap o:) cheers

Drunken Dragons

We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!we run content mostly afternoons/evening starting around 19:00 UTC time

Content:

Open world -farm +metas , PvP events , Fractals from t1 to t4 +CMs, Guild Missions , Raid Training , Lottery + Memes(we do not do wvw as a guild)

A few basic rules we have :

1. Represent whenever you can! We love people who represent the guild a lot :P (representing during guild runs and events is required)

2. Participating in our guild events + runs whenever you can :)We are an active guild and we are looking for active players :)No Drama

3. Be able to Drink a lot :3

about us :

We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!

What we are looking for?

1. Players who are interested in Training on challenging content ( Raids,Fractals etc )
  2. Casual Players who are into, Open World Stuff, Guild Missions and more Casual Content
  3. Dedicated and Experienced players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks! =)

To join leave a comment below and an invitation will be sent a soon as possible(discord is required) !

Drunken Dragons

We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!we run content mostly afternoons/evening starting around 19:00 UTC time

Content:

Open world -farm +metas , PvP events , Fractals from t1 to t4 +CMs, Guild Missions , Raid Training , Lottery + Memes(we do not do wvw as a guild)

1. Represent whenever you can! We love people who represent the guild a lot :P (representing during guild runs and events is required)

2. Participating in our guild events + runs whenever you can :)We are an active guild and we are looking for active players :)No Drama

about us :

We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!

What we are looking for?

1. Players who are interested in Training on challenging content ( Raids,Fractals etc )
  2. Casual Players who are into, Open World Stuff, Guild Missions and more Casual Content
  3. Dedicated and Experienced players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks! =)

To join leave a comment below and an invitation will be sent a soon as possible(discord is required) !

hey there =)

I am a player who has been active since release, but most of the guilds I joined so far are only active on a few days a week :/ You sound like an active lot, so I would love to join.I would also love to learn and improve myself with more challenging content, especially fractals.

I am 37 years old and pretty much play all evenings and sometimes during weekend daytimes.Sadly though, due to medical reasons, I violate rule #3 :sWould you have me anyways ?

My Discord name is Leethe.3514#6594

@Leethe.3514 said:hey there =)

I am a player who has been active since release, but most of the guilds I joined so far are only active on a few days a week :/ You sound like an active lot, so I would love to join.I would also love to learn and improve myself with more challenging content, especially fractals.

I am 37 years old and pretty much play all evenings and sometimes during weekend daytimes.Sadly though, due to medical reasons, I violate rule #3 :sWould you have me anyways ?

My Discord name is Leethe.3514#6594

Hey LEethe ofcourse we would have u and don't worry about rule 3, we will cover the drinks for you :bleep_bloop:

Hey there,returning player here. I have a few 80s and played my fair share, but been on a rather extensive break lately...looking for a nice, relaxed and social group to get back into the game. Mostly PvP/Fractals these days, but I'd also be interested in raiding in the long run...time will tell :> Also, another opportunity to drink! ;)Cheers (Discord: wex#9244)

@Wex.9017 said:Hey there,returning player here. I have a few 80s and played my fair share, but been on a rather extensive break lately...looking for a nice, relaxed and social group to get back into the game. Mostly PvP/Fractals these days, but I'd also be interested in raiding in the long run...time will tell :> Also, another opportunity to drink! ;)Cheers (Discord: wex#9244)

Hi Wex, thank you for applying, ill sent you an invitation as soon as possible ! Let's Drink!

Drunken Dragons

Content:

about us :

What we are looking for?

@Snaiq.1479 said:Hi, I would like to join your guild. Returning player from 2013. I mainly play fractals, pvp and WwW, but I'm up for all game types.Sounds exactly the kind of guild I'm interested about.

Hope to hear from you soon,Snaiq

Hello your very welcome to join us, ill invite you as soon as possible :)

@WAR.4875 said:Hey, I would like to join the guild. I have a few 80s and looking to get into raiding and fractals. Thanks!Hello there, your very welcome to join! ill invite you as soon as possible > @mcflurry.8076 said:

@mcflurry.8076 said:Hi, what time are guild events / active peak?Hello the events usually start at 5pm server time

Hello everyone, our guild is still recruiting and we are looking for 20y.o+ active + social New players, Returning or Veterans!Discord is required! We prefer players who actually want to be part of our community and use the voice chats!Our guild does both casual content and end game content=>open world meta, farms, guild missions, achievements, to fractals, raid trainings and raid clears.We have a discord calendar that players can find the weekly schedule and participate in events.Usually we events at 05:00pm EU server time.We have a nice guild hall in Windsept Heaven (pof one)and we love to organize guild events +stuff like our Monthly Guild Lottery, Fashion Wars,PvP events + more.

• To Join us, leave a message here or Mail in game one of the following Drunken Dragons:
  • Warpriestheo.9348
  • Ashmine.3726
  • Keb.3016

Cheers! :3

Hello!

I just started playing the game last week and I'm looking for social guild that is active during the week as I work most weekends. I am going through the story quests at the moment but I'm up for doing any other content in a guild (if I'm geared enough )as it's all new to me!

I usually prefer voice chat over text just for chatting/bant but not against text chat either.

@Phazington.3951 said:Hello!

I just started playing the game last week and I'm looking for social guild that is active during the week as I work most weekends. I am going through the story quests at the moment but I'm up for doing any other content in a guild (if I'm geared enough )as it's all new to me!

I usually prefer voice chat over text just for chatting/bant but not against text chat either.

Hey Phazington an invitation will be sent asap :) thank you for applying

Hello everyone, our guild is still recruiting and we are looking for 20y.o+ active + social New players, Returning or Veterans!Discord is required! We prefer players who actually want to be part of our community and use the voice chats!Our guild does both casual content and end game content=>open world meta, farms, guild missions, achievements, to fractals, raid trainings and raid clears.We have a discord calendar that players can find the weekly schedule and participate in events.Usually we events at 05:00pm EU server time.We have a nice guild hall in Windsept Heaven (pof one)and we love to organize guild events +stuff like our Monthly Guild Lottery, Fashion Wars,PvP events + more.

Drunken Dragons

about us :

What we are looking for?

4. experienced Raid Commanders for our raid training groups
  • To Join us, leave a message here or Mail in game one of the following Drunken Dragons:
  • Warpriestheo.9348
  • Ashmine.3726
  • Keb.3016

Cheers! :3