What if Ranked Games were like this?

Once you reach plat or plat 2, you can never q with anything lower than a plat 1 player.The only players that may really suffer would be higher ranked players, but realistically only because of wait times and not poor quality matches infiltrated by players who don't belong in that particular game. Of course the range could still be all of plat and legendary.

Duo Q rank has a limited of a difference no greater than 125 points. So, no plat 2/3 queuing with silvers or low golds.Some players can climb alone out of their league, and they deserve to. Some can not. A high ranked player can log into another's account of low rank, and duo with a high ranked buddy(or alt). If they have the skill the low ranked gets a carry and a greater deal of ranked points (boosting). This is ain't right.

Losing closer scored (tight) games means less rating loss (perhaps half the normal lost).When a blowout seems apparent, there is no reason to try anymore. Gonna take the L and a huge hit to the rating, doubly so if the match maker was unbalanced. If tryharding could reduce the pain of rating loss. Think about a boxing match when there is no knockout and it goes to the scorecard, or an American football game where it rolls into overtime between 2 realitvly equal opponents. Often despite there being a winner, the loser doesn't really fall that far in rating or placement because it could have went either way. Skill and effort are or should be a factor.

Assuming the above was the case:

Scoring less than 100 points would mean double rating loss, scoring less than 200 would mean 25% more rating lossGiving up, or going afk is beginning to become somewhat of a plague in this game mode. Sometimes it is on purpose. If that is the case, all of these players need to quickly find their way into the sea of pve'ers, bots, and trolls (bronze)

A 1-time per cycle Rematch option at the end of a ranked matchSometimes, very rarely, you get into a match that makes you panic a bit. It takes you out of your comfort zone, but everyone is clicking. The machine is running well and all team mates are working well and trying hard. The kind of match that makes your palms sweat, and makes your dingle tingle. Heart beat is a little faster because you are actually having...fun. Wouldn't it be nice to have at least a single encore of that?

I thought about these as suggestions because I FEELS that it would hamper tha ability to "fix" matches and "boost" players.

It would also cut down on flop/lop-sided matches.

Perhaps new players wouldn't get boot stomped out, and have a chance to grow against their peers instead of crusty old vets.

The crusty old vets could battle other crusty old vets without having to cry about "carrying" so much.

Honorable Mention:

Additional Ranked Game Mode For Teams Only....No FULL team...NO Q...only QQ

But I like smashing new players with my other plat buddy. Jk

Good suggestions. But prob not gonna happen. I really dislike those games. One time I duo q with my ranger friend n the q time took over 5 mins. I said to him. Ok it's prob gonna be a shit show. With g2 players.

Turns out it was. Our other 3 players just constantly died over and over. We did win by a narrow 30 points or so... But that was not fun. Me n my friend bother had all the stats. I basically had to sit on far node 1v2 all game n he had to run around pew pew decap.

@TorQ.7041 said:

Turns out it was. Our other 3 players just constantly died over and over. We did win by a narrow 30 points or so... But that was not fun. Me n my friend bother had all the stats. I basically had to sit on far node 1v2 all game n he had to run around pew pew decap.

Call me cruel but I find this hilarious. Was it like watching stuff you would see in LoL iron 4 league streams?

@Queen Anastasia.7103 said:

Call me cruel but I find this hilarious. Was it like watching stuff you would see in LoL iron 4 league streams?

I don't know I don't play Lol.

But It would be me at far vs Holo. Deadeye comes to +. Which I am normally happy about except that our deadeye instantly eats shock wave,skill 4. etc etc n dies instantly. I mean, I get pistol whip can be good but seriously just pew pew from range if he's already fighting me...

anyway couldnt res that. Cos Holo would kill me. At that point I wish he wouldn't come. I think my ranger friend had it worse. Cos the rest of our team decides they are john wick and decides to run at mid even if it's 3v1 and they get farmed.

I was at 1570 too. And it was a few days before season ends n I wanted to be 1600 +so I can be top 100. N I knew losing this game would be like a 23 point drop. Which really makes me not want to play ranked near season ending. Since all the plat players who are already higher on the leader board stop playing. I d get all the g2 players. If I win I win like 7 points. Losing is like 20 :/. I basically would have to win 3 games to make up for 1 loss. Screw that.