Aurora effects randomly disabling

I've noticed recently since the new update that my Aurora has been disappearing a lot, usually after I die. It will only re-appear if I unequip and reequip, relog or change maps/instance. Is this a known bug? Because I know there's a few(?) bugs currently with legendary trinkets like Vision.

Screenshot: yl2pd4jbpr131.png

I am having same problem. I noticed it in WvW once I had died. I have both Aurora and Vision equipped. The effects came back for both if I took them off and put them back and switched their positions. It lasted until I got killed and effects are gone. I suspect Aurora and Vision don't want to play well together, lol.

It's sad this just is being ignored (as is the Akili Event bug) because not many people have it yet but this bug is really annoying so I hope more people sees this and it doesn't get buried so it can be fixed as quickly as possible like the other Aurora/Vision related bugs :)

@Kitta.3657 said:It's sad this just is being ignored (as is the Akili Event bug) because not many people have it yet but this bug is really annoying so I hope more people sees this and it doesn't get buried so it can be fixed as quickly as possible like the other Aurora/Vision related bugs :)

I suspect they will fix this soon enough. People have only just started getting Vision completed and I am thinking most are pairing it with Aurora if they have it. I have no idea if the bug occurs with just Vision alone but it definitely does when the two are used together. I had no issues the whole time I have had Aurora so I can only assume there is something incompatible between the two that just needs tweaking. It is annoying because we are obviously proud of our achievement and want to show it off but I figure it will get fixed soon enough.

As for Akili the only thing I can recommend is to check the IP (type in /IP in chat) and make a bug report showing which IP it is in which will help them isolate the problem better. I used to do this when doing the Giant Killer achieve in Brisban and the U.N.I.T. event would bug out a lot. It usually got fixed pretty quick if you added which IP the bug was occurring in.

@Aerinndis.2730 said:

@Kitta.3657 said:It's sad this just is being ignored (as is the Akili Event bug) because not many people have it yet but this bug is really annoying so I hope more people sees this and it doesn't get buried so it can be fixed as quickly as possible like the other Aurora/Vision related bugs :)

I suspect they will fix this soon enough. People have only just started getting Vision completed and I am thinking most are pairing it with Aurora if they have it. I have no idea if the bug occurs with just Vision alone but it definitely does when the two are used together. I had no issues the whole time I have had Aurora so I can only assume there is something incompatible between the two that just needs tweaking. It is annoying because we are obviously proud of our achievement and want to show it off but I figure it will get fixed soon enough.

As for Akili the only thing I can recommend is to check the IP (type in /IP in chat) and make a bug report showing which IP it is in which will help them isolate the problem better. I used to do this when doing the Giant Killer achieve in Brisban and the U.N.I.T. event would bug out a lot. It usually got fixed pretty quick if you added which IP the bug was occurring in.

If you read up you can see I posted a video about it. The bug happens with aurora only, vision only and both combined. They have fixed the Akili bug today in the patch that went live a few minutes ago. I just went to test if they had fixed the visual bug we're talking about and not, it still makes all effects of the legendary trinkets disappear if you die. I was just trying to vocalize how this bug is going unnoticed, I of course have faith it's going to be fixed.

Have the same happening with just Aurora, as I don't even own Vision yet. And it doesn't happen only after I die. Sometimes in PvP when I appear on the map for the first time, sometimes in PvE when I log into a new map etc. Only unequipping and then reequipping helps.

I thought I was losing it or just experiencing massive lag from meta events but I have both Aurora and Vision equipped on my mesmer and it will stop animating from time to time. The curious part is my Illusions spawn with a grey version of the effect but I do not have it.

both aurora and vision effect seems to disappear when dying. the only way to fix it is to un-equip and re-equip both. pretty annoying.. hope it gets fixed soon. so much effort was put into getting this new trinket and I can even show it off :(