Worst class and build for ranked. - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Worst class and build for ranked.

2>

Comments

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not a kitten class but going to aim for P3 on Necro with Blood Or curses.

IMO playing curses necro gonna be a pretty challenging thing for me because NA is full of kitten players that just rage quit lol.

• Jimarius.2843Jimarius.2843 Member ✭✭

Posts go on for abit so tldr, use Renegade bow (celestial ammy) and get top dmg and offense

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 8, 2019

@zoopop.5630 said:

IMO playing curses necro gonna be a pretty challenging thing for me because NA is full of kitten players that just rage quit lol.

Yummy! My BOO Reaper going to eat well next season.

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gamble.4580 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:

what you mean, I see you as a free kill :)

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 8, 2019

@zoopop.5630 said:

@Gamble.4580 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:

what you mean, I see you as a free kill :)

Lol defo! Core necro so broke it broke out of S tier! Lol to be fair if u get t3 with leaderboard raiting on NA, I will forever bow to you on passing!

• Necromancer. Purpose - to die to every other class.

• Dave.6819Dave.6819 Member ✭✭✭

Just play Thief. U'll always be challenged even if u r PRO at it. One mistake = death.

#MakeTeefGreatAgain

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Falan.1839 said:
    Flame Axe kitten. Honestly, I don't even know what that does. I still know Icebow fairly fell from when it was "meta", but Flame Axe...

Guess TE will have to go for banner war then.

Wouldn't be joking about Banner Warrior, loled my way to Plat2 with the exact copy of Core warrior fractal banner slave except I took even more banners. But that was before banner rework.

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.