Dialogue detached from NPCs

In many cases, dialogue is directly attached to the speaking NPC's model, i.e. if they move the dialogue moves with them. In some cases, however, like with Follower Keidenna during the Ascension meta, the dialogue does not move with them but is locally restricted to the point where it was triggered, which means you can read it but barely hear any of it as you quickly move out of audio range.

While I know that this is not a bug per se but the way the developer assigned it in each case, I would like to point out that the latter type of dialogue attachment is not pretty and should be avoided in the future, please.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:While I know that this is not a bug per se but the way the developer assigned it in each case

As a software developer, I'd categorize that as a bug.

I've experienced a different kind of dialogue bug a few times. Once it's triggered, no matter how far you get away from the spot / the NPCs, you still hear it and the text appears in the chat. Happens somewhere in Dragonfall too. Don't remember where exactly, but I run through one of the camps with my mount and get to listen to the dialogue for two minutes while I'm already at the other end of the map. ^^ It's one of the "ambient" dialogues that happen between two NPCs. One of those that takes a bit longer / has more meaningful content than just idle chitchat.