Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

The worst possible version of this bug has happened, not only am I stuck in a match but it got stuck on the screen that you can't get rid of so this is now blocking my view no matter what making the entire game 100% unplayable.

LtNm6Jz.jpg

PvP queue button has now officially become the "Potentially ban yourself from the game until the queue bug gets fixed" button.

For the third time in the last 2 weeks I now have the same bug as the post above this. Tried to queue, queue popped, selected a map.. and then nothing. Stuck with the 'map results' screen no matter what I do. Switched characters, logged completely out, even tried making a brand new level 1 character. Nothing. How can this bug still be happening to people? It's completely game breaking as you can do nothing to move or close this window....

@Sylanna.1947 said:For the third time in the last 2 weeks I now have the same bug as the post above this. Tried to queue, queue popped, selected a map.. and then nothing. Stuck with the 'map results' screen no matter what I do. Switched characters, logged completely out, even tried making a brand new level 1 character. Nothing. How can this bug still be happening to people? It's completely game breaking as you can do nothing to move or close this window...

Are any of the Devs even reading this thread anymore?

I don't know if this will work for you, but my friend and I recently just got that bug. We fixed it by having someone else queue up and once the match was found, it removed the screen. Unfortunate, but maybe that will work for you.

@Steezy.2905 said:I don't know if this will work for you, but my friend and I recently just got that bug. We fixed it by having someone else queue up and once the match was found, it removed the screen. Unfortunate, but maybe that will work for you.

I'll try it - thanks.

Funnily enough, all of my friends have quit the game over the past 3 weeks due to this bug and the daily pvp outages. So i'll have to beg one of them to reinstall the game to check.

Can't help be feel like this could be avoided all together if Anet would acknowledge how downright terrible they designed many of the in-game windows. If I could, you know... SLIDE the pvp window out of the way this would not be so GAME BREAKING. I can't see what my character is doing thus i cannot play! unknown.png?width=1202&height=677