Why this type of build has ANY legitimacy to exist in the game?

Adrop.1473

@Atticus.7194 said:

@Shadowcat.2680 said:@Atticus.7194Berserker can do just as much damage just as quickly. Let's not pretend burst builds are unique to any one profession.

I might have prior to it's arc divider nerf but it certainly cannot.

I've seen 30k arc dividers in WvW after the 25% nerf.

And then there's gunflame. My own berserker for WvW (admittedly a gimmick Arms build) does 20k+ gunflames back to back with a 29k health pool.

@Atticus.7194 said:

@Shadowcat.2680 said:@Atticus.7194Berserker can do just as much damage just as quickly. Let's not pretend burst builds are unique to any one profession.

I might have prior to it's arc divider nerf but it certainly cannot.

Can we stop pretending the screenshot from the opening post is an everyday, normal scenario? The ranger doing that is squishy. You can't maul someone for 30k without stacking a bunch of modifiers and using squishy gear. OP is probably squishy aswell.

A stereotypical marauder geared soulbeast with durability runes and less gimmicky trait choices is never gonna hit you for that much. Not even close. And sorry, but if you can't pin down that gimmick build just because it has an owl to merge with for disengagement you aren't much a player to begin with.

• 4 weeks later...