How would Battlegrounds/Warfronts work in Guild Wars 2?

I was thinking about this. It's a big request to get a form of instanced PvP that has more players and more unique objectives like what other MMOs with instanced PvP tend to do. But classes and some of the combat skills of classes seem very unbalanced to do some of these things. Like Capture the flag would be extremely unbalanced due to ability of movement skills on certain classes over others, as well how accessible Stun Breaks are. I could see instanced Mini RvR type designs like old AV working instance it's a mix of PvPvE. But other more complex objectives may be imbalanced because of the above stuff mentioned.

Well wow has tons of battle grounds and at times flag carrier classes were quite op for several patches. People just adjust to it.

Considering the existing balance problems I'd still love for there to be a capture the flag style 10v10 or 15v15.

I don't miss much about wow since coming to gw2 but I do miss capture the flag and larger bgs. The answer is not wvw though I do love wvw as well.

Gw2 had spirit watch which was very similar to capture the flag but the pickup and drop for it felt awful, I'm unsure if that's just the general ui or how things were set up but the flag in wow was much smoother to deal with.

I think it would be good for spvp population to add maps like this as on the whole unfortunately people are very down on spvp on most forums that I read):