Thank you for new Skyscale skin!

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Blocki.4931" said:Jumped into our guild hall for a quick screenshot: (base dyes)
ND2l8iL.jpg

What's color no. 3? I can't figure it out and I need a flamey looking one for that, but this particular channel is hard to die properly.

That particular one I just removed all dyes to get the default ones, which are Blue Rose -> Frost Breeze -> Persephone -> Royal Purple going clockwise.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:I can't justify buying 2000 gems with cash just for a skin but I absolutely had to have this one.I had to blow hundreds of mystic coins and other mats on the TP to get the hundreds of gold I needed.. But I got it :D

The green and red wings worked out really nice there Almost a stained glass effect

Yeah they did ^^I'm not usually a fan of excessivly bright colours in Gw2 but they look so good on it's wings ^^

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:I can't justify buying 2000 gems with cash just for a skin but I absolutely had to have this one.I had to blow hundreds of mystic coins and other mats on the TP to get the hundreds of gold I needed.. But I got it :D

The green and red wings worked out really nice there Almost a stained glass effect

It's almost as if it's too pretty! I mean sure, on a Female Sylvari light armor wearer, this is a no brainer. But what about my 7 foot male Charr who has skulls for shoulder pads and whose back piece resembles a forge with spears sticking out of it? How do you think he would feel sitting on something so.......shiny....?

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

It's almost as if it's too pretty! I mean sure, on a Female Sylvari light armor wearer, this is a no brainer. But what about my 7 foot male Charr who has skulls for shoulder pads and whose back piece resembles a forge with spears sticking out of it? How do you think he would feel sitting on something so.......shiny....?

My Norn will continue to use the default skin for now. It just doesn't quite work for big, grizzled looking characters. It's much better suited for humans and sylvari

I am trying to match the mount to my armor. Bloodstone Indigo, Fear, Brandstorm and Shadow Violet dyes have been used on the mount.aRR93ha.jpgenlANuq.jpg

This is my guardian though but just to see how the colors would match more detailed. Easier to imagine how it would look like in game.6xXkBBs.jpg

Perhaps in time they will release all the other skins for skyscale as well. Hopefully new ones too. Some fluffy and some more mean looking ones...

@hugo.4705 said:

@PhObLife.8370 said:I am trying to match the mount to my armor.
Bloodstone Indigo, Fear, Brandstorm and Shadow Violet
dyes have been used on the mount.Wow you just look like a branded soldier, nice look.

Thank you! :) Yeah that was my goal. ;) Maby if they eventually released a branded version of the skyscale skin it would match even better.

@"Blur.3465" said:Got more dyes for my beautiful girl!I went with green, gold and red to get that royal feel!(Sorry can't post thumbnails yet >> discord links for now!)

gw295.jpg

unknown.png

gw297.jpg

That is exceptional. Really like those blends. Nice to have things shown which aren't flashy and glowy

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Blur.3465" said:Got more dyes for my beautiful girl!I went with green, gold and red to get that royal feel!(Sorry can't post thumbnails yet >> discord links for now!)

gw295.jpg

unknown.png

gw297.jpg

That is exceptional. Really like those blends. Nice to have things shown which aren't flashy and glowy

Thank you! ^^I really like how these colors turned out!Shadow green, Bloody Red and Redemption; if anyone wants to test them out and see how they look!