GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'd like to see a Giant Nuhoch Skin for Skipper. Like the Giant Nuhoch Merchant in Twisted Depths. It'd be amazing. You could put the caption "He wears you like a backpack." on it, lmao. I'd also love to see an Underwater Mount. Something like a Prehistoric Dolphin would be great. You could give it the animation of "Throwing the player" when it hits the beach at pace. (I kind of think, at times, I should've already seen the "Throw Player" animation in game. When Jackal/Raptor/Whatever gets stuck on a rock or a tree or something silly and your running at pace. Instead you just get this awkward moment where you have to shake yourself loose.) Maybe you could also make a "Prehistoric Shark Skin" for the mall?I imagine that'd be immensely popular. Maybe even a "Molten Shark Skin". You could call it Balthazar's Goldfish. A fish that makes the water bubble violently and billows steam everywhere as it goes.

Weapon suggestion:Forged handcannon. Rifle or pistol model based on the forged demolisher mobs literal hand cannon.

It would come with a matching glove skin to match on right hand.

I love the forged and would love to see this as a legendary or gem store model.

Can we have swimsuits as novelty?

Not outfits, but a new novelty slot. Why? Apart from obvious "running naked" issues, having this also allows a new set of skills when using the novelty. Maybe a set of skills that activate certain beach related animations, expanded emotes, you get the idea.

@"NeverLoseGuy.3894" said:Can we have swimsuits as novelty?

Not outfits, but a new novelty slot. Why? Apart from obvious "running naked" issues, having this also allows a new set of skills when using the novelty. Maybe a set of skills that activate certain beach related animations, expanded emotes, you get the idea.

No, we need them as outfits.

1. update existing mount sets with skins for roller beetle, warclaw and skyscale. I need my mounts matchy. Do that thing where you discount the cost for the bits you already own. Make the total package obviously cost more, but not crazy more, and I'm buying em. Exo-suit, branded, mad realm, and awakened sets are awesome.
  2. Add sets for some of the great skins you already have:
    • dreadnought
    • primeval
    • exalted
    • sand souled
    • star (starscale, stardrift, stardust, starshell, starbound).

These are all awesome skins, but no way I'm buying em individually. I like em matchy, remember? I'll buy the set tho, especially if it has the beetle, warclaw and skyscale. 2k for 5 or 400 gems each is a great deal. So 3.2k for 8? Heck bump it up to 4k for 8, 500 gems each, still a great deal.

If you must, make the new skins available early in the random/select stuff that I can't stand. Make them available in the set at a lower price later. I'll wait for the sets.

Oh one last thing, 3, if you must do the random mount thing (did i mention i hate that?), at LEAST make it so you can preview from the store. C'mon we are giving you money here. Don't make us dig around in our character set and work to figure out which skins we'll get. Sell it! Show us right on the tp which mounts are in the package. Though take this with a grain of salt. I won't ever be paying money unless I know exactly what I'm getting.