There would be more "meta" choices....

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:If you nerf all the specs and builds in meta and great ratings, then bring themdown to the "good" level. Just sayin....

I mean, then no need to overbuff anyone.

Just hand out the nerfs to those builds and things will normalize.

Makes far too much sense for it to even be considered around here. Do u even know where u are and what game ur posting about?

Are you giving such feedback based on Metabattle's website?If so, what you are saying is only taking a PoV from an AT's perspective, as the metabuilds there are chosen from the monthly automated tournaments.

I do aree though. Don't buff. Just nerf the powercreep. And a bit more on Scouurges. Because I hate Scourge (I'm joking around... but truly, nerf the firebrand x scourge ship please).

@"DigiQWill.6378" said:Are you giving such feedback based on Metabattle's website?If so, what you are saying is only taking a PoV from an AT's perspective, as the metabuilds there are chosen from the monthly automated tournaments.

I do aree though. Don't buff. Just nerf the powercreep. And a bit more on Scouurges. Because I hate Scourge (I'm joking around... but truly, nerf the firebrand x scourge ship please).

Realistically, those builds and their presence in the pvp scene are relatively accurate.

I would go about as far to say within 80% of accuracy of what one may encounter in matches.

The main point though is bring the "too good" down. I think no more buffs, only nerfs are needed for a few at this point.

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:If you nerf all the specs and builds in meta and great ratings, then bring themdown to the "good" level. Just sayin....

I would rate the current Anet balance team performance to be 2/10. They probably have no idea the meta builds even are and you expect them to add more? GL with that.. :/

@otto.5684 said:

I would rate the current Anet balance team performance to be 2/10. They probably have no idea the meta builds even are and you expect them to add more? GL with that.. :/

There is a dedicated balance team? Could have fooled me.

@otto.5684 said:

Lol.

I am saying if they nefr those...more will be meta.

Because good level will be the new meta.

That's quite a bit more variety.

Until they shyt the game mode or game....

I always expecting something.

Everyone: WE HATE THE POWER CREEP. THERE'S TOO MUCH DAMAGE, HEALING, AND MITIGATIONAlso Everyone: HOW CAN YOU DARE SUGGEST YOU NERF MY CLASS! IT'S BALANCED!