Condensed Ley-Energy Nodes not appearing

For the next two weeks, we have an event that will allow us to mine a node daily by each world boss....

Just now i killed the Shadow Behemoth, no node in sight anywhere in the swamp.

First time killing boss today, all other bosses since update have been fine (for me)- however, it seems some people around WERE able to mine it. Not sure if it has affected other bosses/will effect other bosses yet, i guess we'll find out ^^

@Lexi.1398 saidJust now i killed the Shadow Behemoth, no node in sight anywhere in the swamp... however, it seems some people around WERE able to mine it. Not sure if it has affected other bosses/will effect other bosses yet, i guess we'll find out ^^

Similar thing with me. I did 3 bosses before the Behemoth and got the node just fine. After the SB several other people and I couldn't find the node though other people there said they had. After SB I did 2 more bosses and the nodes showed up as expected. When I posted a query in the general discussion area several people reported the same thing - node missing at SB though it was there for the other bosses they had done. Oh, and I wasn't in a squad for any of those battles.

@Omni Shambles.8207 said:That's my third time getting nothing. Can see others interacting with node each time.

Edit: And again (4th time). Giving up now as that is approaching 50% chance of it working.

Were those all at the Shadow Behemoth or was it at other bosses too? So far I've only had the problem at SB and haven't heard of missing nodes elsewhere.

Did a world boss run today. No problems with any of them but for Shadow Behemoth who seemed to not spawn a node for any participant. Judging by other posters here I guess that one is a bit wonky.Squads were present for all of them, but I don't know if members were on other map instances except for Megadestroyer (only one squad with no members on other map instances).

@iwanpompier.5612 said:yesterday i did not get from shadow behemoth and today i did not get from great jungle wurmyesterday i did wurm before sb and today the other way around

I think this might be it

Yesterday I did Shadow Behemoth before Great Jungle Wurm, I got a node at SB but not at GJWToday I did GJW first and SB second, I got a node at GJW but NOT at SB

I think there's some sort of node sharing going on?????

Today I got to the Great Jungle Wurm late, just after the battle ended but the node was still there and I was able to mine it. After a different boss battle I got to the Behemoth, fought the whole battle and didn't get a node. Go figure. One thing of note is that at first it seemed like the bug was mostly about the Behemoth but now reports are coming in of missing nodes from various bosses. Sigh.