nerf rev before everyone quits

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these topics about nerfing "InsertRandomClass" won't help anything. Can you not be more specific? What exactly do you find OP? What skill? What trait? What utility? When we know, we can actually discuss the problematic parts and evantually propose solution.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@"Commander Blue.3826" said:yeah

Why are you always linking WvW videos in the PvP forum????

Is this one at least recent? I didnt bother to check

It's a month old. So yes ish? But also, it's WvW. So..... definitely not PvP.

@Jski.6180 said:

This is where all balancing talk is being pushed to oddly the only places out side of the class forms where you can call out a class lol.

See that makes no sense to me lol. I've been watching him do that for a long time. At least his long rants that made little sense have tapered down, though.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

Is this one at least recent? I didnt bother to check

It's a month old. So yes ish? But also, it's WvW. So..... definitely not PvP.

This is where all balancing talk is being pushed to oddly the only places out side of the class forms where you can call out a class lol.

See that makes no sense to me lol. I've been watching him do that for a long time. At least his long rants that made little sense have tapered down, though.

Its the way it is. What happens when you cant talk about things because of one reason or another you run into things not working out logically but keep in mind this also cover talking about rev balancing.

eh. You can sneeze on it with any condi and the meta build will die. I'm seeing the problems with herald, I'm just... reluctant to think they need nerfing.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:buff condi

You don't actually want that. Mallyx is actually really strong, people just haven't figured it out yet. Making anything more powerful on that condi side with Embrace the Darkness as it is now is going to be trouble.

@"Noha.3749" said:Everyone knows by now how the herald burst rotation goes, it is predictable yet.. deadly..

Isnt it easier to just up your map awareness and keep track of enemy movement better? I mean sure they travel fast but they aint teef fast.

Could you explain exactly how "the" Rev burst rotation goes?

I've gotten leaderboard playing Rev but i just made up my own style and have no idea how far off i am from what the cool kids are doing.

@Sampson.2403 said:

@"Noha.3749" said:Everyone knows by now how the herald burst rotation goes, it is predictable yet.. deadly..

Isnt it easier to just up your map awareness and keep track of enemy movement better? I mean sure they travel fast but they aint teef fast.

Could you explain exactly how "the" Rev burst rotation goes?

I've gotten leaderboard playing Rev but i just made up my own style and have no idea how far off i am from what the cool kids are doing.

I don't play the class but I'd say the general rotation starts on shiro staff.Port into staff 5, swap to glint and sword, quickness cast either 4 or 2 with either burst of strength or elemental blast.

@Burnfall.9573 said:

It's a great vid, showcasing 9:54 of this players BEST MOMENTS of that roaming session. But what if those 9:54 mins were the only times the player was wrecking, and they spent 40 additional minutes combined getting their face smashed by other roamers?

This applies to all professions btw: using a video of their 'highlight reel' to justify balance changes is a silly notion.

Also, the player of this vid isn't your average bear. I play Rev (not much as a roamer though) and have played with other very capable Revs, so it's easy to spot. If this is what a capable player can do with Rev then working as intended. Show me a crappy player on Rev pulling off the same stuff then we can talk about OP.

@bluri.2653 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@bluri.2653 said:Can we buff teef instead

40s CD instant reflexes and full steal reset again. That should do it.

Not sd pls buff dp revert all past 2 year nerfs

3.5k PI, juicy indeed. Just buff heartseeker tbh. "If the enemy is below 25% hp, you seek out their heart and instantly kill them." Gotta stay with the lore