World Boss + Ground Target reticules

I saw (I think) a post about this in the GD section, but thought I would post it here.

Last night / this morning, on several world bosses I found I was unable to place a ground target reticle underneath a World Boss. I saw this with Fire Elemental, Mark II Golemn and the Jungle Wyrm. In all 3 cases I was on my Thief, trying to use Shortbow. Whenever I tried using Shortbow 2 or 4, the ground reticle couldn't be placed under the boss, but rather it's as if it hit a barrier. I was still able to shoot and hit with both SB 2 and 4, so long as I had the boss targeted.

I haven't changed any of my ground targeting settings since before the patch, so this is new. I have no trouble using a ground target reticule on any normal, veteran, elite or champion class mobs - only on world bosses.

Had zero issues with targeting melee attacks or SB 1.

Can confirm.World bosses suddenly grew a brand new pair or more of hitboxes and/or boundingboxes.

Try Golem Mk. II - can't place anything at it's base, the arm's are always in the way resulting in all sorts of weirdness (floating lava pool anybody?)

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Last night / this morning, on several world bosses I found I was unable to place a ground target reticle underneath a World Boss. I saw this with Fire Elemental, Mark II Golemn and the Jungle Wyrm.

I have seen this behaviour with those world bosses, too. And when I waited for the Fire Elemental I saw also, that this "ground target block" exists always (even when the world boss is not there) at the position where the world boss will appear because I could not place any necro signs/fields at the center of that position, only around it.

Look like not me only facing this problem, Since June 11, i keep trying on different setting to fix this problem but cant find the solution T_T. Tick the combat option "Snap Ground Target to current target" can improve a bit, it sometime will lock under the world boss but sometime no.

I had the same issue with the Bloodstone-charged lava wurm yesterday in Draconis Mons. Couldn't use ground targeting skills on it. It just kept pushing the skill away, even when standing on the platform in the lava right in front of the wurm. I even had a lot of troubling placing it on the platform in front of the wurm to use against the bloodstone elemental that spawns every so often. Often times, while in front of the boss and having the camera face the boss, my ground targeted skill wound up being placed and used behind the camera past the platform not even hitting the bloodstone elemental.

So it seems this issue isn't just related to world bosses. It seems more related to large creatures that are stationary.