Target Unauthorized Seller?

Purchased gem cards from local target. Receipt said successful activation. Tried to activate them a day later codes are coming up no good. Sent in ticket and gm responds that this is from an unauthorized seller. Thought on the website it said that target was acceptable? Sent in pic of receipt as well.

Any dispute about a purchase should primary be resolved by contacting the store you bought them from. Support can only assist in mediating to resolve the issue (which sometimes means giving you the gems and taking it up with the reseller without bothering you). This mediation is only done with authorised retailers. This doesnt mean that others are bad. Contact Target and I am sure they can resolve this for you.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Target is, or was, an authorized retailer. I'm not sure why you got the response that you did.As noted above, do take it up with Target, and also, ask to have your ticket with the CS Team escalated to a Senior CS Team member.

Good luck.

I checked earlier. Target is not active in my country, but I checked UK and US and there is currently no target listed as authorised seller for gems