[Elite Suggestion] Maniac

Regon Phoenix.8215

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Lol wow. For starters before RI nerf core guard had one of the best esiest one shot builds and is still present after nerf ur built right.2nd core guard was used and seen alot in pvp until its recent tone down due to its high bursts potential so a guard complaining about one shots is funny to see. Guard has a espec that is and has been meta since it was added (fb) in both pvp and wvw, not just meta but THE meta spec of all specs along side scourge. 3rd may not care because ur clearly the thing u care for only but others obviously do, and for the record tons of core guards cared when RI was nerfed. I was one of em. That said I agree true one shot builds shouldn't exist,bursts across board need tuned down but thief ttk needs to be balanced better to balance its frailty,one extra dodge doesnt cut it especially when other classes also have same type evade skills like evade frame in attacks,tele on top of higher burst/sustain,blocks and invulnerability skills cuz rightnow outside of niche one trick builds/attacks thief hits like garbage on most its attacks.

Lol. You lost this argument when you stated that core guardian was more meta that thief.

Never said core guard was more meta than thief so.... not once. I said u saw them often before RI nerf. But fb IS just as meta if not more than s/d thief so.... not sure u read my post right lolNot sure why u haven't played thief in 6 months,decapping is most fun job ever lol

• 1 year later...