Best thing to do with Bloodstone Dust, Dragonite Ore, and Empyreal Fragments

I have several stacks of each in my bank and I was wondering what the best thing to do with these things is, so I checked previous forum posts. They answers were each of the three things possible to do with them: upgrade to the next tier, use a converter, or just delete them. Which one of these options (or other options) is the best thing to do with these materials?

Well you'll need to upgrade some of them for crafting ascended weapons/gear. Once you're past that, get the "Eaters" for all 3. Sometimes I get some good novelty drops like a "Norn Figurine", "Pet Rock" and a "Teddy Bear", lol. Other than that you can sell the junk it turn it into for some coin.

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:Well you'll need to upgrade some of them for crafting ascended weapons/gear. Once you're past that, get the "Eaters" for all 3. Sometimes I get some good novelty drops like a "Norn Figurine", "Pet Rock" and a "Teddy Bear", lol. Other than that you can sell the junk it turn it into for some coin.

Those are mostly random items from heart vendors.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:Well you'll need to upgrade some of them for crafting ascended weapons/gear. Once you're past that, get the "Eaters" for all 3. Sometimes I get some good novelty drops like a "Norn Figurine", "Pet Rock" and a "Teddy Bear", lol. Other than that you can sell the junk it turn it into for some coin.

Those are mostly random items from heart vendors.

They are also attainable from the Fluctuating Mass created by the Gleam of Sentience: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fluctuating_Mass

Account Bound though, sadly.

The best use depends a lot on how much you value your time.

There are only a couple of uses for the raw material, a couple for the refined mats. Once you have enough for those, the rest is "junk."

You can save the "junk" and turn it into silver. It requires some time, and a lot of clicking. Roughly, a stack of containers from Mawdrey yields 10g, after salvaging all mats, etc. The other containers are roughly the same. Or in other words: save 5 stacks of raw mats, convert 4-6x per day, and after 7 weeks of doing this, you'd have 10g. In terms of gold/hour, it's pretty good. In terms of tedium, it's very bad.