Random Arena

Chilli.2976

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:that sounds like codex arena, the one no one liked and only did for zcoins.

That could also work, GW1 & GW2 are complete different games - things that people disliked in GW1 could actually work in GW2.Codex Arena gave you a limited selection of skills to choose from to create a build. I actually found this quite interesting and fun. Imagine, if we got to create builds in GW2 but with only a small amount of skills to choose from, on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

@Chilli.2976 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:that sounds like codex arena, the one no one liked and only did for zcoins.

That could also work, GW1 & GW2 are complete different games - things that people disliked in GW1 could actually work in GW2.Codex Arena gave you a limited selection of skills to choose from to create a build. I actually found this quite interesting and fun. Imagine, if we got to create builds in GW2 but with only a small amount of skills to choose from, on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

im all for anything new whatever it is.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

Wish my wife would tell me the same.

• 4 weeks later...

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Wish my wife would tell me the same.

Time to be a man and make a decision :lol: .