Kp loot rate w7 Adina

I just killed Adina yesterday and we earned from 1kp to 5kp... When you know this item is the first thing you're asked to show when you enter a random squad...

If I'm really unlucky, I'll keep looting only 1 after each fight... And other players will see me like someone less experienced with my 10kp in 10 fights than somebody with 12kp in 3 fights.

Can you please stop create this kind of huge gaps ? Why not making the loot always the same or at least 2 or 3. But not 1 to 5...

@MornJack.3579 said:I just killed Adina yesterday and we earned from 1kp to 5kp... When you know this item is the first thing you're asked to show when you enter a random squad...

If I'm really unlucky, I'll keep looting only 1 after each fight... And other players will see me like someone less experienced with my 10kp in 10 fights than somebody with 12kp in 3 fights.

Can you please stop create this kind of huge gaps ? Why not making the loot always the same or at least 2 or 3. But not 1 to 5...

It's always been that way. That problem exists since w1

Lets be real here. W7 isnt W5, so at the most people will ask for what... 30kp in a few months. Probably less, because imo W7 is even easier than W6.And if you volunteer for annoying special jobs like placing/kiting pillars at adina, pylon duty on qadim#2 and add kill on the storm djinn with the name that sounds like sabin but I keep getting wrong... then you'll pretty easily find a squad to take you with less kp. Because while those special jobs now are still somewhat exciting, I promise you in a few weeks, nobody will want to do them anymore.

The raiding scene got a bit scarred with W5. Desmina is quite the pug killer, and dhuum took weeks for some statics even to kill. While I personally enjoyed that very much, it also inflated kp demands in LFGs.

With the last two wings (hopefully not literally) being quite easy, with way less insta-death mechanics... I dont see high kp demands in the future, except some guild pugs that overestimate themselves and you dont want to join anyway ;p

@Nimon.7840 said:

@MornJack.3579 said:I just killed Adina yesterday and we earned from 1kp to 5kp... When you know this item is the first thing you're asked to show when you enter a random squad...

It's always been that way. That problem exists since w1

I never payed attention for w1 to 5. Maybe because I was luckier but yesterday was a slap ! So, of it's like this since ages... Well, I can go back home. Sorry to disturb. XD

@"Yasi.9065" said:Lets be real here. W7 isnt W5, so at the most people will ask for what... 30kp in a few months. Probably less, because imo W7 is even easier than W6.And if you volunteer for annoying special jobs like placing/kiting pillars at adina, pylon duty on qadim#2 and add kill on the storm djinn with the name that sounds like sabin but I keep getting wrong... then you'll pretty easily find a squad to take you with less kp. Because while those special jobs now are still somewhat exciting, I promise you in a few weeks, nobody will want to do them anymore.

The raiding scene got a bit scarred with W5. Desmina is quite the pug killer, and dhuum took weeks for some statics even to kill. While I personally enjoyed that very much, it also inflated kp demands in LFGs.

With the last two wings (hopefully not literally) being quite easy, with way less insta-death mechanics... I dont see high kp demands in the future, except some guild pugs that overestimate themselves and you dont want to join anyway ;p

For what you said about annoying jobs, i began to do this very often. Pretty good idea.

For the huge amount of kp demands, well if you see "over 9000" in lfg, that's probably me joking. Join, you'll have fun ;-)